Run it back trophy

aaroncharles

I understand a lot of people have been going for the trophies for this in custom games, but more often than not you are able to get rematches just playing the game against people.

I grinded some Double Ringouts against the bots (only trophy you really need to I would say) and I've long since had the 100 rematches playing the game normally. If they have patched this, it must've been in the most recent update, as the bots still offered me a rematch as of a couple of days ago.

I guess it's just down to how you want to play and how much time you want to put into it.

Edited by HelixNebula_x

11 hours ago, HelixNebula_x said:

I understand a lot of people have been going for the trophies for this on in custom games, but more often than not you are able to get rematches just playing the game against people.

I grinded some Double Ringouts against the bots (only trophy you really need to I would say) and I've long since had the 100 rematches playing the game normally. If they have patched this, it must've been in the most recent update, as the bots still offered me a rematch as of a couple of days ago.

I guess it's just down to how you want to play and how much time you want to put into it.

Aye kid 

22 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I’m not sure. I think if they removed the constant rematches against bots in custom matches, I bet they removed rematches in custom co-op as well. But I would need confirmed results if that’s the case.

Do you know if everyone has to accept the rematch for it to count?