Platinum unattainable?

mg02377

On the way up trophy seems to be unattainable. I think you can not earn Volta XP to grown up your volta level to level 7. Is any body here to tell I’m right or wrong? The game is 1year old and I can’t earn the platinum trophy. That’s sucks very hard.

Edited by mg02377

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On the way up (reaching level 7 in VOLTA) is indeed unobtainable at the moment. I made a similar topic on the FIFA 22 PS4 forums.

As mentioned in a previous post, quite a lot of people have been mentioning this on the EA forums (+50 people and +70 posts) in english, french, spanish, brazilian, ... An EA employee has confirmed that they are having a look at this at the moment. However, it's been a couple of weeks so I wouldnt get my hopes up. All logged tickets keep getting auto close. The only thing you can do is keep reacting on the EA forum so it keeps getting visible.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/VOLTA-stuck-at-level-o/td-p/11973342

All other trophies are obtainable at the moment.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like they will never open f* volta level system... This makes FIFA 22`s platinum becoming unobtainable in a single year time. Probably weakest Fifa to become unobtainable since Fifa 14 or 15. Back prior to Fifa 16, daily challenge trophies always became unobtainable when the next game came out. In Fifa 16 and Fifa 17, online draft made the platinum a nightmare but at least they didn`t become unobtainable in a short time. Fifa 18 and 19 became unobtainable in 2 years because of damned another daily objectives thing. Fifa 17, 20 and 21 are still obtainable for a new player. But this one becoming unobtainable because of a mode a few players care is too unfair. And they didn`t even announce that they would remove this level feature. At least in old fifas having daily challenges didn`t have nightmare trophies that made you face with online tryhards all the time in FUT.

Edited by richardas_alex
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shouldn't we submit another request at the EA Answers HQ now? I was just there and saw that people were submitting requests about Squad Battles ending permanently. The issue got resolved a day after it was submitted. Maybe we'll have more luck if we submit another request for the VOLTA season issue?

On 21/01/2023 at 5:40 PM, raulbalarezo said:

Didn't start the game because of this, now that it is available which trophies do you recommend me to do first?

There are currently two modes to be careful of : 

- VOLTA: season ending in ~1 month, so "On the way up" will be blocked soon. All other trophies can be earned in a few hours, but "Teamwork works" can be tricky because you need 3 other players.

- PRO : needs 3 other players for two trophies, hard to find games without boosting partners ("Dream Debut" and "Our Club, Our Rules")

Otherwise, FUT is the longest mode, and also the toughest for starters now because you will have to beat good/god teams with poor players in yours ("Winning Mentality")

"Be My Guest" should also be taken care of, as depending on online matchmaking

• Like 2

• 4 months later...