Fire Up That Car… Again

ProWizard94

I’ve read that doing the Delta is easier for the “Fire Up That Car… Again” trophy. What are delta events and how are they different from the regular daily events?

Another question, what is the easiest way to level up the car? Can I gain some distance from costume events?

thanks ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For this trophy you need a very specific car: Audi Sport quattro S1 E2. There is usually a Delta event for 4WD cars once a month. You need to keep checking everyday. I will suggest to check on the website of the game. The cars rotate like to 2-3 times a day, but don´t worry there are not many cars. The only way to level up cars is to drive on events or the championships available in My Team.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I just logged in the game to do the daily Event for the Audi Quattro, but a month or so ago I competed in the monthly challenge with the Quattro. Anyway I did not claim that reward yet until today and I got the trophy as I managed to get to place 567. 
So that means you don't need to do daily Group B 4WD Events but also monthly...? Maybe even weekly too?
Good Luck!

On 10/31/2023 at 11:31 AM, McFeipel said:

Hi, I just logged in the game to do the daily Event for the Audi Quattro, but a month or so ago I competed in the monthly challenge with the Quattro. Anyway I did not claim that reward yet until today and I got the trophy as I managed to get to place 567. 
So that means you don't need to do daily Group B 4WD Events but also monthly...? Maybe even weekly too?
Good Luck!

Just did the monthly challenge and placed in the 300s, got a few days to wait and see it if was enough 🥲