PS+ Discount until December 20th

LastMinuteSavior

wish they gave a preview on what will go on sale. hungry for deals of course. 

at least will save 30$ on premium, set for next year etc.

edit: found the list of games. one of the ones i want lego star wars skywalker saga will be available.

Edited by Lordguwa

Just glanced across the sales in the playstation app and did not see almost anything that could interest me… there are some 80% discounts, but the newer games have “only” 5 to 10 euros of discount. I just did a fast review so it’s totally possible that I missed some gems, I’ll check it later again after work.

The ones I saw that interest me were the two yooka laylee games, for 6 € each and the first game of AI the somnium files, for 8 €. And of course, the discounts on psplus essential/extra.

Edited by Kefka1986

If I buy the premium upgrade now for the remaining 3 months of my subscription, can I also get an extra year of essential with this deal?

Or if I buy another year of essential first, will the upgrade be for the remaining 3 months or will I be forced to upgrade for the whole remaining time on my subscription then (1 year + 3 months).

50 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:

If I buy the premium upgrade now for the remaining 3 months of my subscription, can I also get an extra year of essential with this deal?

Or if I buy another year of essential first, will the upgrade be for the remaining 3 months or will I be forced to upgrade for the whole remaining time on my subscription then (1 year + 3 months).

If you upgrade you can only get the Plus plan you subscribed for. If you extend Essential first, the upgrade will be for 15 months.

I upgraded my remaining 2 month to Premium. Clicking on the Plus deal at the store again it only shows me 12-months of Premium.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cloud_SOLDAT said:

If you upgrade you can only get the Plus plan you subscribed for. If you extend Essential first, the upgrade will be for 15 months.

I upgraded my remaining 2 month to Premium. Clicking on the Plus deal at the store again it only shows me 12-months of Premium.

Okay thank you!
Would have been too good to be true :P 

How do you put the 12 month Premium plan into your cart? I would like to know how much I'm spending all together rather than games + PSPlus seperately. Every time I try to "buy" it, the store tells me that the either the card will be charged at a later date or that the 89.99 will charged today.

Never mind figured it out. Hitting "Accept" puts the transaction in your cart, it does not directly pay the amount.

Edited by BestUsername----

Im currently a PS Plus Essential subscriber and I have 1 month left. I want to upgrade to PS Plus Extra now with this discount. Can I upgrade to Extra for the remaining 1 month and then also extend it for another year of Extra? meaning I'd have 13 months of extra from now on? or should I extend Essential first and then upgrade it to extra? this is confusing to me

15 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

This is not very clear I want to upgrade to PS Premium, but I have 12 days remaining Essential left so if I pay the £1.33 for the remaining days can I then buy a year for the reduced price as I have no idea.

Only downgrades won't get the discount.

I already got 1 year of premium and the option to stack more 12month subs at the reduced price is still available for me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Only downgrades won't get the discount.

I already got 1 year of premium and the option to stack more 12month subs at the reduced price is still available for me.

that really sucks ps plus premium is not worth it if you dont have high speed connection

i guess i have to wait 4 month to premium expires then downgrade to extra version

I have a question, I have now an active Essentials which is going to expire on 3 January 2023.

So if I now upgrade to Premium, I will get a 25% (€5,79) discount for the 46 days left until my Essentials finish and have to pay €119,99 after 3 January 2023.

If I buy the upgrade now get the discount for 46 days and  can I still get the discount to get another 25% discount for the 1 year after 3 January 2023?

So basically I am trying to get the 25% discount twice, once for Premium 46 days and afterwards for the Premum subscription 3 Jan 23 - 3 Jan 24.

Sorry if it s too complicated and thank you.

15 minutes ago, G_J270216 said:

can I still get the discount to get another 25% discount for the 1 year after 3 January 2023?

not 100% sure but i would guess you can stack another year after upgrading to a higher tier.

don't have anything to lose if you plan on upgrading anyway to extra or premium.

8 minutes ago, Lordguwa said:

not 100% sure but i would guess you can stack another year after upgrading to a higher tier.

don't have anything to lose if you plan on upgrading anyway to extra or premium.

Yeah, I was hoping the discount will apply for the 46 days of Premium and also then next 1 year if I upgrade today.

I will try then, worst case will be I need to pay full price for the next 1 year sub period. :(