PS+ Discount until December 20th

LastMinuteSavior

@G_J270216

I believe this answers your question:

2 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Only downgrades won't get the discount.

I already got 1 year of premium and the option to stack more 12month subs at the reduced price is still available for me.

Jusk keep in mind:

20 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

On sale between 18/11 and 28/11.

5 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

while I still think Premium is lacking when it comes to PS1 classics, I'll probably upgrade as there's still enough there for it to be worth it. The PS3 streaming works pretty well for me.

Personally, I don't care much about classics titles or streaming, but they've been adding a few Premium exclusives that I'd like to play if I find the time, such as the Yakuza and Batman remasters.

Also, the price difference between Extra and Premium isn't huge right now, so I rather get the higher tier and keep my options open.

Amazon are doing an offer on PS Plus in the UK at least (you can spend the credit on anything on PSN it's just advertised as a PS Plus deal)

Wasn't going to renew my premium as 25% isn't enough with how poor it has been so far but with the Amazon offer it costs £63 instead of 75 which feels worth it

Edited by MD_91

Is it still possible to renew my Essential with 12-month cards purchased from questionable websites? If so, I think I'll wait and see if a better deal pops up before going for this. Was considering an upgrade to Extra, but literally everything in the current catalog is stuff I either already own or have zero interest in.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 0:38 PM, darkalphar said:

The new/returning sub promotion has been extended to 12/23, for those who are still interested.

Are you sure? PS+ Essential is showing regular price ($60) for me in the US. Is it only for NEW members and not returning?