Problem with arcade request

Mezarel

I used two psvita and this last one trophy can't get because arcade request not wotking, first psvita in arcade request setting restricted or any and the other psvita searching but not work, i tried with psvita and ps3 but nothing, i tried in training and kumite but nothing,there is another method?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all! Wrote the guide for SFxT and I just wanted to throw the note out there that if you're trying to connect with two of your own consoles (2 PS Vitas), you need to make sure that they are on separate networks (ie. one on mobile hotspot, one on home internet). I tried to do this with both Vitas on the same network and it would never work because there's an IP issue confusing the connection. I hope that helps and I'll update my guide so that information is more readily available!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey! I am using 2 PS Vitas with 2 different Wi-Fi connections and I just can't find any match with my 2nd one. I already googled and tried all kind of settings, but nothing works. I didn't have any problem with the other online trophies. Any tips? Could really use some help. 

Edit: I was able to matchmake between 2 Vitas using the same Wi-Fi connection. I guess that having to be in a different connection is just a myth. 

Edited by zemiguelreis
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was trying going for the same trophy last night, me and my buddy across two continents. Two vitas and it wouldn't connect us (He's EU version, mine is NA).

Instead I was being matched with only players on PS3 and using NA accounts. Any idea yet on how to solve this issue??

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm having issues here as well. I tried both with a friend from a different region (I'm based in the EU, and my partner was based in the NA) and with a set-up of a PS3 and PSVITA (on two different accounts, which are based in the same country) but couldn't trigger an Arcade Fight Request. The funny thing is besides the Arcade Fight Request feature, it doesn't have any issues on other modes, even on ranked matches.

10 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I'm having issues here as well. I tried both with a friend from a different region (I'm based in the EU, and my partner was based in the NA) and with a set-up of a PS3 and PSVITA (on two different accounts, which are based in the same country) but couldn't trigger an Arcade Fight Request. The funny thing is besides the Arcade Fight Request feature, it doesn't have any issues on other modes, even on ranked matches.

I did it myself using a PS3 and a Vita and I clearly remember something I read on many solutions was a myth. I'm almost sure I used the same network but don't remember if I used different accounts

3 minutes ago, fenris-lima said:

I did it myself using a PS3 and a Vita and I clearly remember something I read on many solutions was a myth. I'm almost sure I used the same network but don't remember if I used different accounts

I tried both Arcade and Bust Kumite modes, under Arcade. Set the round number to 1, time to 60, same region, any skill/system, and also tried with both under the same and different internet connections for the PSVITA and PS3 but I wasn't able to trigger Arcade Fight Request even once. I don't know if using my main account on both PS3 and PSVITA will help but don't know what to do to trigger this to be fair.

4 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I tried both Arcade and Bust Kumite modes, under Arcade. Set the round number to 1, time to 60, same region, any skill/system, and also tried with both under the same and different internet connections for the PSVITA and PS3 but I wasn't able to trigger Arcade Fight Request even once. I don't know if using my main account on both PS3 and PSVITA will help but don't know what to do to trigger this to be fair.

Maybe same region is the problem. My Vita game is UK and my PS3 game is NA so I used ANY. I would start Arcade on the Vita with the requests enable and then I would search with the PS3 just after selecting chars. Them being on the same network would be the best connection and would take priority over anybody else using wifi on both.

7 hours ago, fenris-lima said:

Maybe same region is the problem. My Vita game is UK and my PS3 game is NA so I used ANY. I would start Arcade on the Vita with the requests enable and then I would search with the PS3 just after selecting chars. Them being on the same network would be the best connection and would take priority over anybody else using wifi on both.

I’ll try with the Any region next time, but both PS3 and PSVITA versions of the games are EU region for me (and the used account for boosting).

When searching for the Ranked Matches from my alt account, is it supposed to interrupt the ongoing Arcade Match on my main account or how does it work?

44 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I’ll try with the Any region next time, but both PS3 and PSVITA versions of the games are EU region for me (and the used account for boosting).

When searching for the Ranked Matches from my alt account, is it supposed to interrupt the ongoing Arcade Match on my main account or how does it work?

It will stop the match and you will get a message that a challenger arrived. You don't need to be mid fight, I was getting the message on the loading screen or even in char select iirc

6 hours ago, fenris-lima said:

It will stop the match and you will get a message that a challenger arrived. You don't need to be mid fight, I was getting the message on the loading screen or even in char select iirc

The issue still persisted, however, I was able to get interrupted by a no-lifer and got all 10 of the Arcade Fight Requests in a single sitting at the cost of getting cursed at on my alt account lmao.

• 5 months later...

Hey

I was stuck on this trophy for almost a year or more, needed six arcade requests. Couldn't match with anyone I knew from boosting threads or friends.

At a last attempt, I created a user for my son and had two copies of the game and two vitas. It did connect on the same home network!! Which is exactly opposite of what everyone was saying on threads and guides! it worked like magic, matched pretty fast. I was using Burst arcade mode, he kept interrupting me during the mode, on the last request trophy popped up.

Truly happy to have gained one of the last three trophies remaining for me towards platinum, but after a hell of trying to be interrupted by other players, this worked out opposite to all counter claims.