Glitches on Recon by Fire

The whole mission is bugged and absurdly difficult, you die instantly in every gu fight regardless of the guns the enemy is using. Guys on the truck still hang around long after you sneak past them and interrupt you when on the skylights. The checkpoints are so shit, you have to keep killing the armoured guys on the trucks first so they don't longshore you when on the buildings. 

No checkpoints for long stretches. This is the hardest mission on Veteran I have played in a CoD game since Heart of the Reich in World at War. 

On top of that I thought to click resume activity on PS5, it didn't even load me from my checkpoint I left it at yesterday night and started the whole mission again ? Then when I completed the mission, I backed out to the menu and noticed it says I have completed it on the highest difficulty recorded being Regular which is wrong.

I completed it on Veteran but the fucking game didn't record it. So I have to complete this shit mission all over again. It took me 2 hours to get past this and now I have to play it again ?

• Like 1

Yeah super frustrating for several reasons, and why are those armoured guys tougher than Juggernauts when sniping them?  It’s just ridiculous, it probably takes at least 5 or 6 shots to take them down… that’s if they don’t shoot and kill you back after you shoot them first, it’s just ridiculous. 

• Like 1