7 minutes ago, Kaa-Bling said:

Top in:

Story Mode

Endless

Time Attack

Bonus Mode

So go beat me people. 1f61b.png 

Haha - nice work!

I think the score you beat to get #1 in Endless was mine ?

I was top for a little while there… but such glories are fleeting ?

• Like 1

Cheers for the replies guys, appreciate it ?? Okay, so it doesn't sound too bad getting 100% here. I'm still a bit worried about the difficulty of some them though, especially the ones mentioned in the thread. It's weird that they released the game and then immediately afterwards released a DLC trophy set instead of just releasing everything all at once in one trophy list. Hopefully there won't be any more trophies added to the game after this, or what do you guys think?

4 hours ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Cheers for the replies guys, appreciate it 1f60a.png1f64f.png Okay, so it doesn't sound too bad getting 100% here. I'm still a bit worried about the difficulty of some them though, especially the ones mentioned in the thread. It's weird that they released the game and then immediately afterwards released a DLC trophy set instead of just releasing everything all at once in one trophy list. Hopefully there won't be any more trophies added to the game after this, or what do you guys think?

They probably left out the co-op trophies and put them into DLC because it's local co-op and also not everyone has two controllers. It's so everyone can get the platinum solo. Though the co-op trophies are easier solo, haha. ?

• Like 1

Ah I see yeah that might be it ? Thanks.

I just bought the game guys and I'm gonna test it on another account first. So everything is relatively easy except for the co-op Endless DLC trophies, did I get that right? And I can get those solo by adding a second controller but playing alone?

I really hope there will be a physical release as well, and even better if they bundle it with the awesome soundtrack!!

Edited by Cosmokeeper

• 8 months later...

Just got the platinum for the PS4 version and have to say again that this is such a fun little game! :) I've got a complete trophy walkthrough of it as well including the DLC on my YouTube if anyone needs any tips on the Endless trophies.

Gonna head over and play the PS3 version now. ?

Also, this version and the PS3 version should have its own game series block on the Shatter main page! ?

Edited by Kaa-Bling
  • Like 1