HansPatat050

Which game(s) did you put most time in?

46 posts in this topic

I often look at PSN profiles for gamers who are on the top of global time trial leaderboards in games I'm playing at that time. Yesterday I stumbled upon a gamer who had more than 5.000 hours in Need for Speed 2015 and around 3.000 hours in NFS Payback. Sure, cool games, but that's a serious amount of hours¬†ūüėĄ

If I reflect on my own I probably have around:

• 2.000 hours in FIFA games from 2009¬†until now, with Fifa 15 sitting around 220 hours and Fifa 17 180. All in career mode. Before the Fifa era I was playing Pro Evo Soccer on PC.
  • Call of Duty with 420 hours in¬†MW2019 (Warzone included) and 320 hours in COD WWII. Loved the multiplayer and camo grind. I'm never playing Warzone again btw, the anxiety of a battle royal keeps¬†me awake at nights...
  • GTA V sits in third, 400 hours. Just driving around in SP,¬†and finally decided to go for the plat in Online.
  • Final honorable mention for AC IV: Black Flag with 180 hours.¬†10/10 for the sea vibe.

Source for this is (URL not allowed) (although the tracking is not precize) and a general approximation. I wonder what games you have put most time in?

My longest platinum and game I put most time into was Persona 5 royal, at 184 hours. My favourite game of all time, absolutely loved it but the story itself was long. It took me 150 hours to do the just story, let along extra stuff. My ps5 tells me it was 220 hours, but my save file is only 184 hours so I don't know what that's about. 

Persona 4 Golden on Vita- 150 hours- my first Persona game and what got me into the series. 

Tales of Vesperia- PS3- 125 hours- My first platinum trophy, a game I bought in Japan along with the Famitsu guidebook both cheap second hand in Book Off. I remember being stressed with the crazy amount of missables in this. 

Tales of Xillia 2- PS3- 120 hours, very grindy

Story of Seasons pioneers of olive town (PS4), FFX (Vita and PS4) and Tales of Zestiria (PS3) were all 110 hours- all a massive grind for certain trophies. Completing the museum in SoS, the sphere grids for all characters in FFX and grade, weapon and skills farming in ToZ took ages. 

The rest of my games were  less than 100 hours 

I don't remember how much time I spent on nintendo games as a kid, but I must have spent at least 300 hours on Pokemon Silver, Emerald, Sapphire and Platinum as I completed the pokedex in these. 

Yakuza 5 took about 145 hours.
Other than that, Dragon Quest Heroes 2 took about 125 hours.

Most of the time, I only played games that were possible within 100 hours.

PS4 Monster Hunter World IB 

7400hours+,  just helping people to clear thier hard quests around.

PSP Monster Hunter Portable 2G - 1700hours. 

PC&PS4 Prison Architect 

1400hours from beta to release. 

PC&PS4 Rimworld 

500 hours at least,  also start playing from beta.

PSV Terraria - 3-400hours. 

PS4 Persona and Yakuza series

About 150-200hours each to get a plat. 

PC Diablo2 and WOW

Well cant count how many hours.

start playing since released,  at least played them 5+7years everyday. 

Edited by ShadowSkill

Diablo 2 + the binding of Isaac. Can't tell the exact hours cause i play them on other consoles as well. 

But isaac should be around 1000h counting all platforms and Diablo 2 around 500.

Also Monster Hunter World with 300h +

wow some serious hours put in on games here, 

i think my longest plat was FFX for about 110 hours, next would be the witcher 3 managed it in 92 hours 

other than that some 60 hours and most much much less 

Fallout 76 around 400 hours got plat around 100 just to addictive to stop.

pc

Countless of hours in WOW, Tera, LaTale and Guildwars 1

xbox

Neverwinter - 1135 hrs

ESO - 745 hrs

Destiny - 501 hrs

Destiny 2 - 344 hrs

playstation

both white knight chronicles - 500/700 hrs

Final Fantasy XIV - nearing 3000 hrs and still working on the trophy list. Alot of those hours i played purely for fun and not thinking about trophies.

Edited by Achtie

Killzone 2 was around 1500 hours, though they’ve turned the online off so impossible to say exactly how many now. Killzone 3 was around 700 hours. Battlefield 3 and 4 was probably around the same. And then full time work got in the way. 

Around 700 hours on Fall Guys according to a tracker but I think it's more.

I think Red Dead Redemption 2 with around 350-400 hrs is probably my longest on PS. I’ve put a fair few hours into Kingdom Come Deliverance too!

When I used to play on PC I played around 500 hrs on Morrowind and a similar amount of time on Oblivion. 

For a series, I've spent between 500-600 hours playing various Kingdom Hearts games. As for individual games, I've spent over 200 hours on Cities: Skylines, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, and Fall Guys.

I have been a devoted Call of Duty and Battlefield player for a decade at least. Since I was 12/13, all the way until 24, and I was always a loner who would rather sit at home and play, so I don't even want to imagine how many hours I've wasted on these games xD probably 10k+

I have 1,044 hours in Overwatch and around the same with Dead by Daylight.. I play these two a lot every day with my fiance, so the hours really stacked up. Also going back for events/trophies/battle passes. I had at least 500 hrs in the assassin's creed multiplayers. We played those religiously, too. We kinda get addicted to multiplayer games we fall in love with.

Edited by Monochrome

The Binding of Isaac (Rebirth onwards) ~2500 hours

Slay the Spire - 506 hours

Enter the Gungeon - 468 hours

COD: Cold War - 353 hours - bit of an anomally this one, got into Zombies with two mates and played it loads

Several games on 200 hours mostly indies but a couple of soulsborne games are up there too

I have a crazy 137 days total playtime on the online portion of GTA V.  I don't play it anymore but for a period of a few years around late 2014 to about 2017 I played just this game and rarely anything else.  This was before I became interested in trophies but I did later get the platinum for the game as well.  I set myself a goal of reaching rank 1000 from RP earned so a lot of the hours went into achieving that.      

I think my current longest time spent on a single game was Killzone 3. It was at least 1,000 hours maybe 1,100. It was the first time I really got into an online MP and at the time I didn't have much of a backlog or access to many new games. Had a lot of good times with my clan. I spent another 200-300 hours easily in Killzone Shadow Fall for similar reasons and had a ball with a couple of clans on it.

The runner up would be The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Between 100% it on both the PS3 and PS4, I have easily spent 600 hours in it. This time will increase soon enough as I recently acquired a PS5 and I fully intend on going for the PS5 stack - gotta to do something to pass the time while I wait for TESVI. 

After those 2 heavy hitters there are myriad amount of games I have spent anywhere from 100-500 hours in. Final Fantasy X I have played countless times so easily 200-300 hours there. Kingdom Come: Deliverance was probably another 300 give or take. Dragon Age: Origins was probably over 500 hours, think I beat that game like 7 times, with at least 4 run throughs of its Awakening expansion. I have played a lot of RPG's so I could go on and on.

I've already spent 2701 hours in Battlefield 1 and I still play it regularly.

Second for me is Trove, I've played this game between 700 and 800 hours.

Edited by Sikutai

On PS (according to exophase), I have 700+ hrs on R6 siege, almost 500 on Overwatch, and 450 on Minecraft. I’m sure I have thousands more on Minecraft on PC, and a few hundred on like 3 3DS games that I always used to play.

From recent memory Nioh 2, I clocked around 400 hours, but I play a lot of RPGs so in many of them I spent over 200 hours.

I'm pretty sure Unreal Tournament 2 will be 1000+

Diablo 2 also 1000+

WoW probably 10k+

On PS, Overwatch close to 500, Battlefield 1 and Warframe close to 300

PC 

Easily 20k+ hours on Maplestory, I'd probably say more 

PS 

Monster hunter world 300 hours 

FFX 200 Hours 

FFXII 200 Hours 

FF7 Remake 100 Hours 

The Crew 200+ Hours 

Probably others that I'm missing here 

Stardew Valley: 151.63 hours + a few hours on the Vita.

Avengers: 131.91 hours. I put it down after the platinum.

Persona 5 Royal: 122.19 hours

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: 116.03 hours

EDF 4.1 has over 300 hours. Skyrim, Farm Together, and Diablo 3 are up there. My most played game of all time is probably Morrowind on the original Xbox.