Hitman 1 and 2, is it now unobtainable?

Steelakira2020

A lot of people got level 20 trophies or multiplayer today and yesterday on Hitman 1 and 2 so it seems clear everything is still obtainable.

When Hitman servers will close I think it will be announced long before and there will be threads about it.

• Like 2

i just downloaded it and it keeps saying ocnnection failed. "unable to connect to the hitman service. failed to authorize your account with the hitman server. for more information contact hitman suppoort"

i dunno if this is just a server down error thatll go away and thats some generic message thrown up, or if i have a actual account issue, or if its just down for everyone. i had played once years ago and only got 2 trophies so im backlogging.

(p.s. i can play offline but who wants to do that)

ehhh, ok nevermind scratch that. i started the game offline. it took me to the first mission. i exited to the main menu and clicked connect. and it connected. for some reason it wouldnt do it on startup. so thats a solution

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i just downloaded it and it keeps saying ocnnection failed. "unable to connect to the hitman service. failed to authorize your account with the hitman server. for more information contact hitman suppoort"

i dunno if this is just a server down error thatll go away and thats some generic message thrown up, or if i have a actual account issue, or if its just down for everyone. i had played once years ago and only got 2 trophies so im backlogging.

(p.s. i can play offline but who wants to do that)

ehhh, ok nevermind scratch that. i started the game offline. it took me to the first mission. i exited to the main menu and clicked connect. and it connected. for some reason it wouldnt do it on startup. so thats a solution

The Hitman servers have always been a little iffy but nothing too serious.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Real quick and easy to get these done, you can do all opportunities and challenges in one playthrough per map just reload a lot, completed challenges and opps get saved after you do them even if you reload an earlier save in the lvl. I'm just not looking forward to doing all of Hitman 1 again in 2.

• Like 2