Now “Free”

11 hours ago, Sergen said:

I wonder if this is a pricing bug, don't spend your spare change on it yet, it might actually become free without charging literal pennies for it. Don't feed their literal penny pinching greed and wait to see if this is confirmed officially. 

Actually, this was done intentionally, read the first comment

Edited by Ghost-Zeus514

2 hours ago, Lordguwa said:

guessing i should move this up the priority list if they plan to cut the servers.

Just saying isn't that the norm? If a MP game is nearly dead or dead. It goes free. Then they wait for the server contract to exp and take it down. Or bank on new players spreading on microtransactions. And there no MT that I know of

48 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

It's looking like 10/10, potentially impossible. You can't play local co-op with randoms, have to boost either in real life or share play.

But can you get the online wins in local only? Or stay with the same set of players in a match or is it random ever time?

3 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

It's looking like 10/10, potentially impossible. You can't play local co-op with randoms, have to boost either in real life or share play.

Yup tested. Also for those doing it. You can private party and boost the MP online.

On 11/3/2022 at 4:44 PM, Guttersnipe140 said:

Nice, how many would be needed to boost that way? 

I didn't start a match. Didn't want to get the game stuck on my list. Think you just need 2 people. As you but you can change the settings to 1v1. Not sure.

Edited by Zid960
  • Like 1

I was able to solo the abduction challenge on the farm. The main trick is to basically get lucky with the radioactive cow spawns. My run that put me over had 4-5 radioactive cows spawning in locations that normally only have 1. And if you're really lucky, the agent will spawn on the route (which happened for my run that did it, but you can still do it without it).

Other than that, you've got to just never miss. I had multiple runs hitting 178 or 179 (without the agent) but I'd missed throwing one of the cows into the beam.

I also held the controller very awkwardly because I didn't see a way to remap the buttons. You need to be using both sticks, :r1:, and :circle: basically at all times, so I had my index finger on :circle: and middle finger on :r1:.

1 hour ago, Milktastrophe said:

I also held the controller very awkwardly because I didn't see a way to remap the buttons. You need to be using both sticks, :r1:, and :circle: basically at all times, so I had my index finger on :circle: and middle finger on :r1:.

Just remap buttons in settings, accessibilty then button assignments.

8 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

I was able to solo the abduction challenge on the farm. The main trick is to basically get lucky with the radioactive cow spawns. My run that put me over had 4-5 radioactive cows spawning in locations that normally only have 1. And if you're really lucky, the agent will spawn on the route (which happened for my run that did it, but you can still do it without it).

Other than that, you've got to just never miss. I had multiple runs hitting 178 or 179 (without the agent) but I'd missed throwing one of the cows into the beam.

Also a tip I learned the hard way always always check behind you even if you cleared it they will respawn just to mess with you and especially in the crunch time with just a few seconds at the end 9/10 times a truckload of green cows spawn right by the beam and it may make u try to rush grab and toss and end up grabbing the farm equipment 

• 5 weeks later...

Just thought some trophy hunters out there might want to know about this. 

It just came to my attention that this game is now free on Steam and Xbox. However, for some unclear reason PlayStation users will have to pay a few cents for it. It cost me 50 cents CAD to grab on the NA store. Reports are saying it is as low as 2 cents on the U.S. store and 25 cents in Europe.

What is it?

Destroy All Humans: Clone Carnage is a standalone multiplayer/co-op DLC that comes with 39 trophies (including a platinum). The trophy guide lists it as a 3/10 difficulty with a 7 hour time estimate. It’s not an amazing game for anything but it might be fun to boost with a few friends for anyone interested in earning some easy trophies. 

Note: It looks like a 2nd controller is needed for a few local multiplayer trophies.

• 4 months later...