Hard of Medium?

TheCrazyLost

Hey, I would like to start this game but I have a couple of questions:
1) Is it true that the difference between hard and normal is barely noticable? 
2) I know some collectibles are only available on Hard mode. Let's say I start in Hard mode and I play without a guide, missing to save some of my classmates, if I finish the game and go back to the chapters I didn't save them in and save them, would they count ? Or I would have to replay all chapters from that point?

Thanks!

Yeah I've read that I need to do at least 2 separate walkthrough, but what I meant is: "If I miss something because I want to play without a guide the first time , will I have to do a playtrough on top of that to get what I missed?" because if that was the case I would have just played in normal difficulty, but if that's not the case I'll just play in hard, thanks a lot :)

2 minutes ago, TheCrazyLost said:

Yeah I've read that I need to do at least 2 separate walkthrough, but what I meant is: "If I miss something because I want to play without a guide the first time , will I have to do a playtrough on top of that to get what I missed?" because if that was the case I would have just played in normal difficulty, but if that's not the case I'll just play in hard, thanks a lot :)

Yes you will have to do another full or partial playthrough if you do a blind one first so follow the Guide from the get-go to avoid any unnecessary extra playthroughs.

10 minutes ago, TheCrazyLost said:

So wait, I'm not sure I understood or not. Let's say there are 10 chapters, and I miss a classmate in chapter 3. Will I only have to play chapter 3 or from 3 to 10?

If that's the only one you're missing, then a replay of that specific chapter is all that's required to get it but if you're missing multiple collectibles in multiple chapters, it's faster to just replay the entire game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.