Please support this and the other games when thry release.

Well, that was fun. I'm the only Owner/Leader on all the Games though with the exception of Putt-Putt Saves The Zoo... 1 other person has bought and played that one.

Don't think these will be doing too good in the long run ? (unless it's just not out yet in the US/UK etc. etc. ?‍♂️ It's already 2pm on the 3rd Nov. here)

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

2 hours ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Well, that was fun. I'm the only Owner/Leader on all the Games though with the exception of Putt-Putt Saves The Zoo... 1 other person has bought and played that one.

Don't think these will be doing too good in the long run 1f602.png (unless it's just not out yet in the US/UK etc. etc. ?‍♂️ It's already 2pm on the 3rd Nov. here)

They are just too expensive I think, $90 for 6 games that you can probably finish in less than an hour is a lot. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Don't think these will be doing too good in the long run 1f602.png (unless it's just not out yet in the US/UK etc. etc. ?‍♂️ It's already 2pm on the 3rd Nov. here)

Just joined you.

14 hours ago, Sikutai said:

It doesn't help your request at all if you insult other games.

I'll proudly and happily insult that garbage. Games like Putt Putt are leagues more respectable.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bigstevieg85 said:

Sadly most will pass these by without a Platinum. 

Yes.  I will.   Unless they are less than a dollar I am not buying a game with no Platinum Trophy anymore.  Especially these games.  I played all the Putt-Putt games when I was a child around their launches (and that Treehouse game, too).  Nostalgia only takes me so far without the adult incentives we've built in. 

You don't mind no Plats?  Sweet.  Unfortunately, I do. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Not out yet in the US. Will be in about 8 hours from this post.

god, i remember watching let's plays of these when i was younger, these are going on the wishlist

44 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Prices have finally been revealed in the US Store… and each game is $14.99. Why the hell are they priced at $15 each?? I might as well wait for a discount cause that’s $90 altogether for all 6 games. ??‍♂️?

same, just why.... wait what do you mean "6 games", i am probably blind but i can only think of the 2 putt putt games unless they put out stuff simalier to this

9 hours ago, Heazie-Man said:

Yes.  I will.   Unless they are less than a dollar I am not buying a game with no Platinum Trophy anymore.  Especially these games.  I played all the Putt-Putt games when I was a child around their launches (and that Treehouse game, too).  Nostalgia only takes me so far without the adult incentives we've built in. 

You don't mind no Plats?  Sweet.  Unfortunately, I do. 

Has to be pretty special for me to play it without a Platinum.

When I look at the new games lists, generally don't pay any attention to one's without a Platinum as I imagine a lot of people do. That was my point. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Prices have finally been revealed in the US Store… and each game is $14.99. Why the hell are they priced at $15 each?? I might as well wait for a discount cause that’s $90 altogether for all 6 games. ?1f3fb.png‍♂️1f621.png

That's $19.99 in Canada. Not sure what they are thinking at that price point when they run $6.99 USD / $7.79 CAD on steam. Literally more then double the price to get it on console.

56 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

god, i remember watching let's plays of these when i was younger, these are going on the wishlist

same, just why.... wait what do you mean "6 games", i am probably blind but i can only think of the 2 putt putt games unless they put out stuff simalier to this

2 Putt Putts, 2 Pajama Sams, 1 Freddi Fish and 1 Spy Fox just got released. All developed by Humongous Entertainment.

The Putt Putt franchise itself is actually much larger then 2 games though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putt-Putt_(series)#Games

Edited by MrHealthy

3 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Prices have finally been revealed in the US Store… and each game is $14.99. Why the hell are they priced at $15 each?? I might as well wait for a discount cause that’s $90 altogether for all 6 games. ??‍♂️?

It's a huge turn-off for me. I might've gotten a few or all of them if they were $5 or less a piece. But at $14.99? Maybe one of them or skipping altogether. 

2 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

There’s Putt Putt Saves The Zoo, Putt Putt Travels Through Time, Pajama Sam 1 & 2, Spy Fox in Dry Cereal, and Freddi Fish 3.

10 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

I don't recall these games at all. They look like shitty games that would have come in cereal boxes back in the 1990s or early 2000s though.

They did sometimes come in cereal boxes but they are definitely not shitty. They won tons of awards back in the day and a lot of love, care and quality went into them.

They are kids games though, so if you don't have any nostalgia for them they probably won't do anything for you. If you got young children though they would probably like them.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...