[Bug] I am back at the tutorial :/

Afura_33

Hello,

I don't know what happened, but the game sent me back to the tutorial. It wants me to take the ramp/plateform which is like 2 miles away on the top of a mountain lol. I can't use anything, no snowboard, no skies, no flying thingy, nothing, I can't even open the map with circle, all I can do is walking and that's it. The weird thing is that I still have my level 19, but the map is completely gone. I was thinking about to download the cloudsave, but it's a 10 days old cloud save which I don't wanna use cause this would throw me back at the beginning of the game. This game is completely glitched for me, anyone else had this strange bug? I am on ps5, any idea how to fix this? 

Edited by Afura_33
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Afura_33 said:

Hello,

I don't know what happened, but the game sent me back to the tutorial. It wants me to take the ramp/plateform which is like 2 miles away on the top of a mountain lol. I can't use anything, no snowboard, no skies, no flying thingy, nothing, I can't even open the map with circle, all I can do is walking and that's it. The weird thing is that I still have my level 19, but the map is completely gone. I was thinking about to download the cloudsave, but it's a 10 days old cloud save which I don't wanna use cause this would throw me back at the beginning of the game. This game is completely glitched for me, anyone else had this strange bug? I am on ps5, any idea how to fix this? 

I just came here to complain, but just noticed you were first. ? I am exactly in the same spot, hoped to clear some challenges but there is nothing I can do beside walking to the tutorial meeting area. Seeing that more people are experiencing the same problem, let's hope that it will get fixed soon (came back to this game after a year and had a lot of fun these last two days, now this ?).

Edited by det_gittes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, det_gittes said:

I just came here to complain, but just noticed you were first. ? I am exactly in the same spot, hoped to clear some challenges but there is nothing I can do beside walking to the tutorial meeting area. Seeing that more people are experiencing the same problem, let's hope that it will get fixed soon (came back to this game after a year and had a lot of fun these last two days, now this ?).

Oh ok so I am not alone :) looks like it is a server issue then, well I hope it is a server issue I don't wanna have my save game deleted lol not really in the mood to start all over again :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Afura_33 said:

Oh ok so I am not alone :) looks like it is a server issue then, well I hope it is a server issue I don't wanna have my save game deleted lol not really in the mood to start all over again :D

Me neither. More people complain on reddit - I wonder what happened and whether all progress will be restored..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Me neither. More people complain on reddit - I wonder what happened and whether all progress will be restored..

If the save games will be deleted I will not redo anything and just deinstall the game lol 

Edited by Afura_33