Did It All Trophy question

Rigaudon74

Hi guys,

quick question here, on my personal file I failed the quest “Arms Dealing” but the person I’ve been playing the game with has not failed the quest. If I join his session and we complete the quest will that count for me as well? We’ve completed about 60-70% of the other side quests and do not want to start from scratch.

thanks everyone

10 minutes ago, Rigaudon74 said:

Hi guys,

quick question here, on my personal file I failed the quest “Arms Dealing” but the person I’ve been playing the game with has not failed the quest. If I join his session and we complete the quest will that count for me as well? We’ve completed about 60-70% of the other side quests and do not want to start from scratch.

How could he have completed it and you somehow join him and complete it again??? it's not replayable. And if you're playing in co-op it's impossible that it only completes for your friend and not for you asweel. And failed side-quests are replayable until you complete them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

How could he have completed it and you somehow join him and complete it again??? it's not replayable. And if you're playing in co-op it's impossible that it only completes for your friend and not for you asweel. And failed side-quests are replayable until you complete them.

Sorry I think I unclear. He hasn’t completed it, it’s still in his quest log as in progress. I think it failed for me because we play on my world and he may have quit and I left the console on for a bit. But that’s good to know I can replay failed quests. 

thanks for the quick reply

• 2 months later...