Trading and Selling Section

I'm not sure how popular this would be, but I think it would be nice if we had a sub-forum dedicated to trading or selling our used games, accessories or consoles. I know this wasn't exactly "popular" on another site, but I'd much rather buy a used game from a member here than from GameStop. If this was implemented I suppose we'd need a way to determine how many successful trades, or sales a person has to know if they're trustworthy.

Parker

• 3 weeks later...

Would be pretty cool to have a trading and selling section, in my opinion. Would be even cooler to have lots of New Zealand gamers using said section. :ninja:

we are the only New Zealanders on the site right now Kiwi..... :ninja:

I support the idea, though I will say it probably won't get much action, unless well organized.

My idea is that instead of a lot of different people making their own stores, why not just make one big thread, featuring the site's entire inventory? Then, when someone wants to buy something, they are referred to the product's owner. Like-

Would that work?

-SS

I think that would be the best approach.

I support the idea, though I will say it probably won't get much action, unless well organized.

My idea is that instead of a lot of different people making their own stores, why not just make one big thread, featuring the site's entire inventory? Then, when someone wants to buy something, they are referred to the product's owner. Like-

Would that work?

-SS

Lol @ Kiwis Want, but, i think that idea is a good one, but it could be made better, by using, instead of a thread to list games, maybe a feature that has a list that you can add to? and you click on the game/deal you want, and it takes you to the form to buy the game, or PM the person? because then it would take out the error of someone editing the main post.

Lol @ Kiwis Want, but, i think that idea is a good one, but it could be made better, by using, instead of a thread to list games, maybe a feature that has a list that you can add to? and you click on the game/deal you want, and it takes you to the form to buy the game, or PM the person? because then it would take out the error of someone editing the main post.

This site isn't for trading, it was barely active on .com and they have much more members than us.