So this is how the censor looks like...

http://i.imgur.com/pbI9mIT.jpg

..... what a good censor lol... *sarcasm*

source reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1zajen/this_is_what_euresidents_see_during_the_censored/

wich versions are censored?

There's actually 5 versions: North/South America, Europe, Germany, Australia, and Russia. Only the North/South American one is completely uncensored on every platform. The Australian one is censored on all platforms, the European and Russian ones are censored on console only, and the German one is censored on console for anal probing etc as shown in this screenshot, and censored on both console and PC for swastikas, Heil Hitler arm salutes, etc.

source: reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1zajen/this_is_what_euresidents_see_during_the_censored/

^first comment.

Edited by xZoneHunter

It should work. The PS3 itself is region free and so far there are only two games (I think) that are region locked. I'm also going to get the US version. They could have at least made the censorship funny as they usually do on the show itself.

I can understand why they censor the show on TV (even though I hate it when they do) but censoring the games that you buy just seems like bull to me. Do they do that kind of stuff a lot in other countries?

Edited by Masamune_316

Lol... I'm even suprised the US one didn't got censored since mostly the US makes a fuss about these things. (the things i hear about you guys' news network.... LMAO) But anyway the ONLY reason the EU versions got censored is because of the region we are in, wich is the same one Australia is in, and you guys know Australia...

Also were i live the show doesn't get censored. Execpt the bleeping of F%$k but thats hardly censoring... imo.

Edited by xZoneHunter

Lol... I'm even suprised the US one didn't got censored since mostly the US makes a fuss about these things. (the things i hear about you guys' news network.... LMAO) But anyway the ONLY reason the EU versions got censored is because of the region we are in, wich is the same one Australia is in, and you guys know Australia...

Also were i live the show doesn't get censored. Execpt the bleeping of F%$k but thats hardly censoring... imo.

Did you get the game early? Reviewing?

Though the censorship is very minor (the removal of an abortion scene and several anal probings for a total of 7 x 20 secs), I'm tempted to import the US version to Oz.

For like-minded Aussies, the best way to buy US games is from www.play-asia.com as most US retailers don't export games direct.

• Like 1

I can understand why they censor the show on TV (even though I hate it when they do) but censoring the games that you buy just seems like bull to me. Do they do that kind of stuff a lot in other countries?

in Australia yes.

Outlast a fucking brutal game, with dead bodies been cut up, dicks everywhere; etc. gets a easy passing.

BUT ANAL PROBING OH GAWWD NO; IN A FUCKING ANIMATED GAME . [sR4 was also banned due to anal probing] .

• Like 1

Germany did the same thing they did with the call of dutys they censored out all the nazi sings 

Altough imo that's more approriate than censoring anal probing and abortions since the nazi's actually did a horrible thing and also to pay respects to those that died. I'm all for freedom of speech but when it comes to things as horrible as WW2 is a whole other level.

Tbh i don't really understand why they didn't went for the option to be able to choose to see the scene or not. What Modern warfare 2 did (terminal mission)