Bloody Ties dlc trophies are out.

17 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Sounds cool and all, but most importantly is the game playable yet, safe from bugs and crashes? I must admit I haven't been following it properly. 

It seems like people who have been playing it since release (or soon after) are still having issues. I started playing at the begging of last month and everything has been fine for me. I have two trophies to go (Ultramarathon and 100 kills with 2 other people). So either I got lucky or the people who still have glitched trophies might need to start a new game (as their glitched trophies may not be fixable from their current glitched state through patches). I've had s couple glitches in game, liking getting stuck on scenery (during Nightrunner trials no less) or the camera moving wildly...but nothing trophy related. 

As for this DLC, I don't like the sound of having to get Gold Medals if the parkour trials are anything to go by...at least you only need a bronze in the main game, which even then could take several tries. However, since I still need Ultramarathon (and I'm only at 466km traveled, this DLC might help with that...better than rubber banding my controller for hours on end for days at a time. 

7 hours ago, sven100 said:

Why i have to pay for this dlc? I entered the season pass code, but it shows me the dlc for 10€. Someone have the same issue?

Yeah it still says $9.99 for me even though I have the Deluxe Edition. So we'll have to see if it updates to Free on the 10th. 

On 04/11/2022 at 7:19 PM, Wired-Warlock said:

I hope that “Earn a gold medal in all 'Madmen of Villedor' trials” doesn’t require parkour skill because I really suck at first person parkour!

In the Madmen of Villedor trials there is an event called "Treasure Hunt" that tasks you with grabbing 10 crystals inside a house full of virals and the big fat ones that explode, and the gold medal time is under 36 seconds!

You heard that right! The gold medal time is under 36 seconds!!! Developers should burn in hell!

2 hours ago, Wired-Warlock said:

In the Madmen of Villedor trials there is an event called "Treasure Hunt" that tasks you with grabbing 10 crystals inside a house full of virals and the big fat ones that explode, and the gold medal time is under 36 seconds!

You heard that right! The gold medal time is under 36 seconds!!! Developers should burn in hell!

Calm

3 hours ago, Wired-Warlock said:

Lmao ? so glad I didn't start this mess. Dying light bozak horde i learned my lesson to stop supporting this developer.

how do you know this?

You say it like it's a bad thing that a game introduces trials that supplies an actual challenge to the player. They are called 'trials' for a reason. 

Regardless, look forward to eventually jumping into this. Not at all ashamed to say that Dying Light 2 was the best game I've played this year. At least until I get my hands on Ragnarok. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mega-tallica said:

You say it like it's a bad thing that a game introduces trials that supplies an actual challenge to the player. They are called 'trials' for a reason. 

Regardless, look forward to eventually jumping into this. Not at all ashamed to say that Dying Light 2 was the best game I've played this year. At least until I get my hands on Ragnarok. 

I definitely consider it a bad thing. I hate challenge modes (in any game)...so at least with the base game, we only had to get a Bronze and only in Nightrunner trials. So if YOU want to go for Gold, then that was on you but simply making us play it and complete it was fine. Now it's just unneeded repetitive stress to pad out the DLC. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

I definitely consider it a bad thing. I hate challenge modes (in any game)...so at least with the base game, we only had to get a Bronze and only in Nightrunner trials. So if YOU want to go for Gold, then that was on you but simply making us play it and complete it was fine. Now it's just unneeded repetitive stress to pad out the DLC. 

Bad thing for trophy hunters who just want to rush through games and get the trophies as fast as possible, not a bad thing for anybody else. That's why I don't play games for the sole reason just to get trophies. It clouds your judgment of games too much and can end up ruining the experience of the game itself. 

The trials don't even sound that bad to be honest, nothing that can't be done with a reasonable amount of practice. Even some of the Nightrunner trials required a bit of practice too just for bronze while others can be beaten with a gold on first try. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mega-tallica said:

Bad thing for trophy hunters who just want to rush through games and get the trophies as fast as possible, not a bad thing for anybody else. That's why I don't play games for the sole reason just to get trophies. It clouds your judgment of games too much and can end up ruining the experience of the game itself. 

The trials don't even sound that bad to be honest, nothing that can't be done with a reasonable amount of practice. Even some of the Nightrunner trials required a bit of practice too just for bronze while others can be beaten with a gold on first try. 

Oi.

It's not about getting the trophies as fast as possible, it's about my philosophy on video games. I don't play games because I desire some extreme challenge to prove something to myself that means nothing at the end of the day...I play games to relax and chill out, to have the experience. Challenge modes of any kind are the farthest thing from relaxing. It's needless stress. I shouldn't have to do something over and over again to "practice" it just to get it done...that's not fun to me. 

And if what @Wired-Warlock said above is true...nothing about that sounds fun to me. 

9 hours ago, Teh_Zombz said:

how do you know this?

I saw a few YouTube vids of various different players attempting the Madmen of Villedor trials.

All up there are 3 activities.

1. A parkour course which looks straight forward if challenging.

2. A shoot zombies with a crossbow event (looks the easiest)

3. A trial called "Treasure Hunt". This is where the B.S. really hits the fan.

You will need sheer dumb luck to navigate this nightmare trail in under 36 seconds! RNG bullshit all the way BABY!

Edited by Wired-Warlock

8 hours ago, Viper said:

Oi.

It's not about getting the trophies as fast as possible, it's about my philosophy on video games. I don't play games because I desire some extreme challenge to prove something to myself that means nothing at the end of the day...I play games to relax and chill out, to have the experience. Challenge modes of any kind are the farthest thing from relaxing. It's needless stress. I shouldn't have to do something over and over again to "practice" it just to get it done...that's not fun to me. 

And if what @Wired-Warlock said above is true...nothing about that sounds fun to me. 

Well then if it's not about trophies then don't go for golds on the trials then? 

Problem solved. Not like getting golds is a requirement to get through the DLC, it is optional unless you're a trophy hunter/completionist. 

And again, it doesn't sound that bad. If the gold is 36 seconds then each of your runs is going to take probably under a minute each. Not like it's going to take a ton of time to practice for the gold. Nothing that could even come remotely close to the Ultramarathon trophy in the main game. That was truly BS. 

5 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

Well then if it's not about trophies then don't go for golds on the trials then? 

Problem solved. Not like getting golds is a requirement to get through the DLC, it is optional unless you're a trophy hunter/completionist. 

And again, it doesn't sound that bad. If the gold is 36 seconds then each of your runs is going to take probably under a minute each. Not like it's going to take a ton of time to practice for the gold. Nothing that could even come remotely close to the Ultramarathon trophy in the main game. That was truly BS. 

I said it wasn't about getting trophies AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. Of course it's still about getting the actual trophies...I'd just rather not stress about it because they decided to make us HAVE to go for Gold. There wasn't a need for that.

11 hours ago, Wired-Warlock said:

I saw a few YouTube vids of various different players attempting the Madmen of Villedor trials.

All up there are 3 activities.

1. A parkour course which looks straight forward if challenging.

2. A shoot zombies with a crossbow event (looks the easiest)

3. A trial called "Treasure Hunt". This is where the B.S. really hits the fan.

You will need sheer dumb luck to navigate this nightmare trail in under 36 seconds! RNG bullshit all the way BABY!

You are way overreacting. Have any of you played the dlc yet? I did the treasure hunt trial under 5 tries. Its really not that hard. Everyone is already complaining about the dlc and it just came out. lol No one is forcing your hand to buy the dlc or get all trophies.

Dlc is fun and it doesnt cost that much either. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

You are way overreacting. Have any of you played the dlc yet? I did the treasure hunt trial under 5 tries. Its really not that hard. Everyone is already complaining about the dlc and it just came out. lol No one is forcing your hand to buy the dlc or get all trophies.

Dlc is fun and it doesnt cost that much either. 

Yes I agree with the overreacting. Honestly the hardest challenge for gold was "Like the Wind" Good luck with that one..The other two were cake , lol. Im enjoying the DLC!

Edit: I've uploaded my gold medals. HD is processing apparently. Trail 1 is the most difficult one (imo). Trial 2 has a lot of room for error all considering i got hit by the exploders a lot and still had 8 secs to spare. Trail 3 just watch and pause your game for a cheese. 

Edited by ZachSmoke
  • Like 1