Bloody Ties dlc trophies are out.

On 09/11/2022 at 5:00 AM, Wired-Warlock said:

In the Madmen of Villedor trials there is an event called "Treasure Hunt" that tasks you with grabbing 10 crystals inside a house full of virals and the big fat ones that explode, and the gold medal time is under 36 seconds!

You heard that right! The gold medal time is under 36 seconds!!! Developers should burn in hell!

It wasn't that bad. Did on 3rd try. The other 2 were easy too. The park our race.. use paraglider as much as you can. Got 1:39:56 on that one lol

On 09/11/2022 at 10:38 AM, Viper said:

I definitely consider it a bad thing. I hate challenge modes (in any game)...so at least with the base game, we only had to get a Bronze and only in Nightrunner trials. So if YOU want to go for Gold, then that was on you but simply making us play it and complete it was fine. Now it's just unneeded repetitive stress to pad out the DLC. 

Trophy hunting ain't a job. Remember this.

26 minutes ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

Trophy hunting ain't a job. Remember this.

Why do people keep saying this? It's still my hobby...and within my hobby, I don't like challenge modes. I'm allowed to not like something about trophy hunting. I'm allowed to complain about something I don't consider to be a good thing the devs have done. I'm not treating it as a job, I'm bringing up something I don't like about this DLC. Simple as that. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 2

Like the wind I got 1:39:88 after about 8 attempts. You can use the glider right when you drop off the building at the start just make sure you're low enough to the ground for the checkpoint to register. Treasure hunt was pretty easy once you learn the path. There are 5 crystals upstairs one on a chair on the middle floor and the rest are on the ground floor. Did that in 31 seconds without pausing or shooting the gun.

6 minutes ago, Viper said:

Like the Wind is the one making me want to throw my damn controller. Half the time my glider doesn't catch the wind to keep it going, the other half I fly right through a checkpoint and it doesn't register. The other two were a cake walk. 

It took me maybe 10 attempts to get the glider to work perfectly and with about a second and a half to spare at the end. youll get it in the end. However these time for the carnage shows are complete arse. 

37 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Do we know if there's anything missable in DLC? There is trophy for collectibles, so knowing how techland can't handle them, I wouldn't be surprised if they effed something up.

Some of the collectables are missable that are tied to side missions. Thier is a guide over on trueachievements here:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a376229/connoisseur-achievement

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gorm2k6 said:

Some of the collectables are missable that are tied to side missions. Thier is a guide over on trueachievements here:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a376229/connoisseur-achievement

I don't know why I expected that they'd learn from their previous mistake and not do missable collectibles again. Atleast there's a video, I guess. Thanks for the link.

I can weigh in on the fact that I'm having a much smoother time playing through the base game experience now than when I initially started the game on release. Playing cooperatively seems to lead to the most bugs becoming evident, but Techland has been great about responding to bug reports that my brother and I have submitted while playing together. I also luckily have not run into any glitched trophies after restarting my playthrough. 

I'm looking forward to diving into the DLC and going after some of the tougher challenges. If I can remember I'll be sure to post here again to update you on my thoughts and progress. 

So I found an easier way to get Gold in Like the Wind. If you participated in the Halloween event, check your inventory for a Trick or Treat consumable that says "Zoom, zoom, zoooom!". It makes you run at high speed without worrying about stamina. I managed to get the gold (and the trophy) without even using my glider. You just have to take it right before activating the trial (as you can't use it during). 

Edited by Viper