For the Cabal! trophy 11/22

Are there any active players who have an open Cabal people can join?  The in-game menu shows like >10k available Cabals, but no indication of which are active.  I applied for about 20 a few days ago, and unsurprisingly, no response from any.   I thought of starting my own, but the 100 Fate cost is pretty considerable at this stage, as I'd like to upgrade my Tech Tree.  

Any links or helpful info on how to find one would be greatly appreciated.  It's possible I may have just missed something. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.   For any one else looking for this, another way is to just check the in-game weekly leaderboards.  Obviously, people who get points on those are actively playing, and it shows their cabal next to their names.  Still a bit of a crapshoot, but much better than randomly trying among the 10,000+ available (and mostly inactive) cabals.

However, at the time of this writing, if you're playing the ps5 version, it doesn't matter.   The cabal trophy, along with close to a dozen others, are not popping for anyone.  Hoping they fix soon, but to anyone debating whether to buy the ps5 version for trophies, I'd recommend holding off until they do.  Fun as hell game, though, despite the jenk.