DLC Tips

EyezTV

Hi there,

For DLC all trophies can be achieved solo with two controllers.

For the endless COOP, I only used one ball each time, at some point there will be a lot of cubes using only one ball, make sure you always have a character who has power The power accumulated at x2 + the balls improved when you suck up you can win up to 200,000,000.

For the time trial, this requires luck in terms of power appearances. I destroyed and aspired to the maximum from the beginning (3 balls) to recharge my power, and once enough power I waited as much as possible to have a maximum of objects and especially the lucky part that I had , have the upgraded balls and the x2. I sucked it all up and won about 200,000,000.

Info, my inactive character I left it at the top left of the screen and I juggled with my character when I had no more power.

When you suck up the particles, it also gives them to your second character.

I found my video on PS5 of the combo of points thanks to the multiplier

Edited by EyezTV
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5.11.2022 at 4:54 PM, EyezTV said:

Hi there,

For DLC all trophies can be achieved solo with two controllers.

For the endless COOP, I only used one ball each time, at some point there will be a lot of cubes using only one ball, make sure you always have a character who has power The power accumulated at x2 + the balls improved when you suck up you can win up to 200,000,000.

For the time trial, this requires luck in terms of power appearances. I destroyed and aspired to the maximum from the beginning (3 balls) to recharge my power, and once enough power I waited as much as possible to have a maximum of objects and especially the lucky part that I had , have the upgraded balls and the x2. I sucked it all up and won about 200,000,000.

Info, my inactive character I left it at the top left of the screen and I juggled with my character when I had no more power.

When you suck up the particles, it also gives them to your second character.

I found my video on PS5 of the combo of points thanks to the multiplier

Thanks for this tip.

Can you play this game in online coop as well? Or just local coop?

Also, how would you rate this platinum, and how would you rate the 100%?

Have you played the old ps3 version of this, if so, is this harder? (I have the feeling it is easier, but I cant judge it, since the ps3 version doesnt have Endles or Coop)

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JupiterRule said:

Highly depend on skill, i would say 7/10 and 10h if you have practice (the game is pretty fast), by my experience, it took me 40h to plat ! 

Sadly the dlc is offline co-op (local) can be done with share play but it's extremly hard because of latency 

I am pretty well practiced from the ps3 100%, but the coop definitely holds me back after your confirmation of no online coop...