VIQ (very important question)

bobbygo20

The game fucked up and is so bugged that when I load up my last (and only) save I am immobilized behind a guy and nothing happens until I get chocked by some gas. I'm in the revolution level and have stealthed it all to here with all documents, good karma points and no kills. Can I restart the chapter from the chapter select level or do I have to restart the whole game?

Shadow Ranger is the one you have to worry about here but it can glitch out on you even if you don't reload so...Personally I would probably start a new game as revolution is not that far into it, if I was on contagion or so I would probably keep plugging and see what happens...

Thanks for the advice bros. I'll probably restart the game, since I'd already missed a couple of musical instruments to play, and as iporiginalg (great name btw) mentioned, I'm not even that far into the story. It buggs me though, because of a stupid glitch I have to restart the game

Ya btw I just remembered in my first run of the game I was going for Shadow Ranger and I had the 'bug' on the bandits level where the guy was standing on the cart so you can't proceed unless you kill him and I had to reload the level and I didn't get the trophy and didn't know why but that could have been why.

The guy standing on the Bandits level is not a bug.  He stood up because he was alerted to your presence, either because someone saw you or you broke/turned off a light.  If you just sneak up to him without being seen or messing with any lights he will always be sitting.  Furthermore, you can usually just reload the previous checkpoint and he'll be sitting back down, again, as long as you don't hit any lights or get seen.  If that doesn't work, the chapter select will.

• 2 years later...