DLC make the game any easier?

M-C83

Hi, it seems like the game is unnecessarily hard. Not even hard just poorly/badly built or optimised for vita. I'm fairly familiar with golf games and this has me scratching my head. As the title says please. does the dlc make this any easier? distances are a pain. Many thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the DLC characters may help somewhat as some of them had good power stat if I recall correctly. You'll also unlock more characters as you advance in the game. The DLC courses probably won't make the game easier but they add nice variation. 

If it's more distance you need for your swings, there's Big Air Club and Big Air Ball that help with that. Also unlocking Power Shot helps cover distance. 
I found there was a big difficulty spike at some point in the tournaments and it's good to remember power is not everything - in some courses control, spins and general shot trajectory make a huge difference in how you fare. Swapping to a different type of character helped me a lot at one point of the game. 

It's a challenging game but lots of fun, easily my favorite game on Vita. Just keep playing and you'll learn the intricacies soon. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the info. I took the plunge and got all the dlc balls and clubs. They do help for sure I've been stuck to a while on the last course but now feels like I'm making good progress. I just need a bit more luck. :)

• Like 1