Stalwart Psychosis Trophy question

AiManiaTrophyhuntres

Hi,

I am missing the metioned trophy.

As I understand I have ro attack wit "psych" 20 times. but I just dont know what the game wants from me. I found the stat for it and noticed that I was able to do it 5 times. On another playthrough 1 time.

The trophy still counts 5 so I am afraid I have to do 20 times in one playthough?

Can anyone explain what exactly is meant? 

My guess is, that I have to attack one of those 4 legged dog like mist creatures. Sometimes when they downed me I was able to stab them instead of dying.

But I couldnt recreate it, I dont know what the requirements are and if that is even the right attack for that trophy.

Also there are very few of them, some guard mandra cores but not enough for 20 attacks?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by AiManiaTrophyhuntres

5 hours ago, AiManiaTrophyhuntres said:

Hi,

I am missing the metioned trophy.

As I understand I have ro attack wit "psych" 20 times. but I just dont know what the game wants from me. I found the stat for it and noticed that I was able to do it 5 times. On another playthrough 1 time.

The trophy still counts 5 so I am afraid I have to do 20 times in one playthough?

Can anyone explain what exactly is meant? 

My guess is, that I have to attack one of those 4 legged dog like mist creatures. Sometimes when they downed me I was able to stab them instead of dying.

But I couldnt recreate it, I dont know what the requirements are and if that is even the right attack for that trophy.

Also there are very few of them, some guard mandra cores but not enough for 20 attacks?

Thanks in advance!

@MrZhangetsu Is correct; it’s tracking the number of times you break out of the psychic attacks. It’s not really something you’ll need to farm, though; especially in chapter 5, there are boatloads of enemies who will all but stunlock you with those attacks. By the time I finished the game, I had over 60. (Your mileage may vary; I was doing it on Hard difficulty with no cultist kills.)

50 minutes ago, MrZhangetsu said:

So Stalwart Psychosis is for succeeding on 20 Mind Attacks. A Mind Attack is when an enemy "attacks" you and that white scribbly mess appears above your head. You have to press X when it appears to counter it. Could probably farm it from a Mandacore?

9 minutes ago, Ashande said:

@MrZhangetsu Is correct; it’s tracking the number of times you break out of the psychic attacks. It’s not really something you’ll need to farm, though; especially in chapter 5, there are boatloads of enemies who will all but stunlock you with those attacks. By the time I finished the game, I had over 60. (Your mileage may vary; I was doing it on Hard difficulty with no cultist kills.)

Thanks a lot!

Funfact, I beat the game 3 times and I have all the trophies, I'm at 98% and this is the last one missing. I JUST NEVER pressed X I didn't know I can do that xD

The 5 times I got it according to my statistics must have been by accident.

Now I can get my platinum, thanks again!