Still glitched?

Doom

9 minutes ago, Komrade_Dusty said:

The trophies for the base game unlock just fine. The only part that is an issue is Sam's Story.

And going back to topic, has anyone tried playing the whole game offline to see if makes things better?

If any of you posted here with any actual knowledge of the issue, instead of answering randomly, maybe you wouldn't look ridiculous.

The problem seems to be related to playing the game while online.

And multiple people have had serious issues triggering a couple of trophies.

Someone even had to go as far as to factory reset the console to make the trophies unlock.

I am asking, because nobody every commented on it, if anyone tried playing the game from the start while offline.

And here I am being asked if I need validation to play it online if offline is glitchy.

I may have been pissy with my answers but y'all are just trolling me or popping in just to waste both of our time

Base game and the two colonels on the PS5 were absolutely fine for me, never hit any glitched trophies.

Sams Story on the other hand is riddled with the same glitches, I had to use the trick where you wipe your PS5 and play offline to be able to 100% it and I played them back in September so I very much doubt theyve been patched. 

11 hours ago, KamakuraHero said:

Well i'm on my second playthrough of the base game (haven't started the dlc yet) and i can't unlock Silent Marksman, but because for the past couple of years i very frequently get the  NP-32091-5 error, i can't tell if the trophy glitched from that psn error or not.

I sent you a message.

Regarding your campaign trophy, it could be related to your issue because as far as I can see, only trophies from the DLC Sam's Story still have issues.

On 09/11/2022 at 6:34 PM, Doom said:

Are you 2 being ironic?

Have you checked the rest of this forum?

No I am not being ironic. 

I played the PS4 version online completely.

And as far as PS5 concerned I do have to play the DLCs

For example my Iron Mode and Mutation unlocked no problem.

That is the reason I asked which trophy you meant.

Not sure, but I believe the DLCs to be separate stories.

If you are willing to try, a full offline run would be optimal overall.

Not sure about platform, but I think they probably have the same issue. So I would suggest PS5 because load times could be better? Not really sure if the PS5 version has any technical improvement tho.

Edited by Doom

20 hours ago, Doom said:

Not sure, but I believe the DLCs to be separate stories.

If you are willing to try, a full offline run would be optimal overall.

Not sure about platform, but I think they probably have the same issue. So I would suggest PS5 because load times could be better? Not really sure if the PS5 version has any technical improvement tho.

@ThatDrunkGuy, @Doom They are seperate stories.

They do contain spoilers to the main game, not many in my opinion.

Online PS5 and the "Two Colonels" unlocked all no problems there, had to do a seperate attempt for melee with the flamer and the dodge.

Tip the first throw try to dodge by crouching, he throws the instant you stand again. You can outrun it but you need a lot of luck.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Cheers! I've always liked the Metro series, so 4 bucks for the whole thing is hard to pass up. I'll read a little more and play offline since I doubt being online will help the experience anyway.

Much appreciated ?

AFAIK, the issues only happen with the PS5 version. I don't know what the exact issue is but most people mentioned the DLCs. This one is in my backlog and I would like to play the PS5 version at some point. Also, I wouldn't expect them to fix these issues, ever.