RE: Losing Greedfall from PS plus 11/15

Long-Ryde

I got Greedfall from PS Plus in January 2021 but since it's allegedly leaving PS+ Extra/Premium, does this mean we can potentially lose any previously claimed PS plus games now if Sony decides to yank them from the service? I thought id still get to keep the PS4 version of Greedfall, but I read somewhere today that it'll be coming off of "extra", which would mean I wouldn't have access to it anymore.

I always thought that claimed PS plus games stayed with you as long as you were subscribed but I never thought they were subject to random disappearance. Changes up my backlog priority a little more if so ?

2 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

The only ones you keep with an active sub are the monthly Essential games. Games that leave the serive on Extra or Premium tiers can't be played again.

OH! Thank you. I misunderstood the tiers then. So my PS4 version of Greedfall would have been claimed under the "Essential" tier and therefore would be preserved when this game gets removed from the 2 higher tiers. I somehow forgot about the essential tier of PS Plus. 

Just now, Long-Ryde said:

OH! Thank you. I misunderstood the tiers then. So my PS4 version of Greedfall would have been claimed under the "Essential" tier and therefore would be preserved when this game gets removed from the 2 higher tiers. I somehow forgot about the essential tier of PS Plus. 

Ahhh right, seems like you're good then :)