My trophy list on PSN doesn’t match with the one listed here, how come?

Preparada

I updated the game to Last Round but the game’s title on my ps3 menu and trophy list up on Sony’s server is still called DOA 5 Ultimate. The trophies match with the one on Last round though cause I don’t have any thing regarding completing all courses on every category. So what happened? 

12 minutes ago, Preparada said:

I updated the game to Last Round but the game’s title on my ps3 menu and trophy list up on Sony’s server is still called DOA 5 Ultimate. The trophies match with the one on Last round though cause I don’t have any thing regarding completing all courses on every category. So what happened? 

That update still uses the Ultimate trophy list, even if the game is called last round. To get the last round trophy set, you have to buy the standalone digital version off the ps store

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

That update still uses the Ultimate trophy list, even if the game is called last round. To get the last round trophy set, you have to buy the standalone digital version off the ps store

Ah ok. Sooo what about the trophy list listed on this website? I don’t have any trophy on my list regarding completing all courses in arcade, time, and survival. Will the website think I’m cheating if I get the plat but sees I didn’t get those trophies?

thanks for the help