Legendary Card Trophy

eGEORGE__

You can buy Legendary Packs but they're ultra expensive so unfortunately, you're stuck with crossing your fingers and praying you get lucky with the Rank Rewards :(. Also, you're better off saving your cash for base and troop upgrades instead of wasting them on cards.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 6:46 AM, eGEORGE__ said:

Does anyone have recommendations for farming this if you missed the 50k gold drop? Would it make sense to buy the common packs for 40k munitions? 

I've got some gold left, not much mind you for anyone else reading this lol

Send me a FR and I'll send you a card pack.

EDIT: I've got enough gold left for 1 legendary pack, I've helped like 6 people out so you could be lucky number 7. Just send me a FR/message. First come, first served. I'll delete this when I'm broke for real.

Edit 2: I'm broke now ?

Edited by SajoAtine
Broke as a joke
  • Like 3

I wouldn’t recommend trying to stack this for anyone interested now, unless you can get super lucky and someone gifts you an epic or legendary pack you can use for your second stack.

You do get an epic pack at level 26 but you still would need 1 more if you want all 3 stacks.

• Like 1

Yea the unlock rate for the legendary card trophy is going to be misleading for anyone starting now. Someone would have to either get gifted one or farm 1200 gold to get a guaranteed legendary.  I'm almost at level 25 and have 205 earned gold...farming is rng with no option to use microtransactions since those were shut down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...