Trophy Thoughts?

GothGirlMaxine

Watch out for the Collector trophy. 

It's either bugged or working in a weird way. I did 100% on everything possible on all maps, obtained all items and still missing it. Game shows that I can craft some new weapon but there isn't any, so I assume it's related to that trophy. So it's either bugged or they hidden some item really bad somewhere without any hint. 

7 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

It's either bugged or working in a weird way. I did 100% on everything possible on all maps, obtained all items and still missing it. Game shows that I can craft some new weapon but there isn't any, so I assume it's related to that trophy. So it's either bugged or they hidden some item really bad somewhere without any hint. 

Apparently two people already got the plat ??

24 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Yea those 2 who have so far platted it, they did the trophy in question, last.

And both of the current achievers, they got through the whole list pretty quick but that last Trophy seems to have taken 2 days almost since the last.

So, presuming they have been playing constantly outside of sleeping looking at the rest of their timestamps, perhaps it is a very out the way thing like you say without any proper hints. But looking at their list, they popped it eventually.

Now just hoping the massive time jump before the Collector trophy is not because they restarted the game xD

Edited by Optinooby

40 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

That trophy is not bugged. There is just a trick behind the last relic. The sword hild you get when you beat the berserker-king should get you the trophy, right? 

Mmh, there is a catch though.

The king's sword hild isn't activated when you recive it. So you have to find a way to get it activated, and wake up the old power this sword hild holds in it. But how? The game doesn't give you a hint about it. It's like a hidden riddle. 

19 minutes ago, Mr_Aufziehvogel said:

That trophy is not bugged. There is just a trick behind the last relic. The sword hild you get when you beat the berserker-king should get you the trophy, right? 

Mmh, there is a catch though.

The king's sword hild isn't activated when you recive it. So you have to find a way to get it activated, and wake up the old power this sword hild holds in it. But how? The game doesn't give you a hint about it. It's like a hidden riddle. 

Nah, it wasn't it. The one I was missing was in Prison, it was just lying in the ground and it was white item on a snow... Be cautious when you get there ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Nah, it wasn't it. The one I was missing was in Prison, it was just lying in the ground and it was white item on a snow... Be cautious when you get there 1f61b.png

Hey thanks dude. This was indeed the last missing item. It's crazy, the map says 100% but this relic just laying around. 

Platinum for me. Thanks again.