Can not wait for this game!

I can't wait for the 7th! I'm still going to wait until I find out how long it is though. It looks great, but if it's only 6 hours....

By the looks of it there are multiple playthroughs... at least if you intend to platinum.

I personally don't care how long this game is, I haven't been this excited for a game in years.

I ended my first playtrough at 9h 36 mins. And yes you need atleast 2 playtroughs. (1 where you let nobody die, and 1 where you kill kenny 10 times) Also it's suggested you save before the final boss battle since there are a few trophy's relating towards that one too.

Atm i'm at my second playtrough to get some miscallanious trophy's i've missed as the other boss trophy's... At my main save, i haven't been able to find all the equipement or finish all sidequests. The equipement and chinpokemon collectibles are a bit weird. On my map it says there is a collectible there (8 equipement for example) But i'm already at 99/103 equipment + i can't find anything anymore on the spots where they are supposed to be. Altough some area's have been locked off in free roam (most of the school for example) So my early guess now is that the collectibles are missable too.

It's going to be a pain to platinum this without a guide >.<

EDIT: i should've added, Free roam after you beat the game (with certain parts locked off) and  NO NG+. (wich sucks really.)

Edited by xZoneHunter

I think i will go for the plat if I do get it. I'm still on the fence though, would you recommend it?

I'm not really a reviewer but:

Story: 10/10 (if you like south park in general, you'll love it)

Gameplay: 8/10 (Fun, but not for everybody. People who are not used to turn based will have it difficult i think)

Bugs: I have found some bugs in the game, chapters not loading and font being messed up (not being able to read the tips for example) But that might be because i got the game early and i'm not sure if it happened to anyone else or only me.

Replay value: 5/10 (there are some things in the story that might offer a second playtrough but since there is no NG+ it's kinda unappealing)

Content: 7/10 (As i said before around 8-10hour mainquest. With about 3-4hhours of sidequests but that highly depends on how good you are at completing them. There are a couple without a waypoint for exampel so they can take a while to complete. About 50% of the sidequests ar eenjoyable in terms of adding more and interesting content, for example meeting more characters.

Overall i give it an 8/10 (as a south park die hard fan). The NG+ really bugs me TBH.

Thanks for answering my questions, I think I may pick it up now :)

one last thing, was your copy censored? If it was did you find it annoying?

Np =)

Yes my copy was censored and i found it very annoying to be honest. In my opinion buy the uncensored one, if you can! If you'd like to know wich ones are uncensored, i made an earlier forum thread about it, with a pic of the censor so you can see for yourself what you'll see in the censored version.

Edited by xZoneHunter

I ended my first playtrough at 9h 36 mins. And yes you need atleast 2 playtroughs. (1 where you let nobody die, and 1 where you kill kenny 10 times) Also it's suggested you save before the final boss battle since there are a few trophy's relating towards that one too.

Atm i'm at my second playtrough to get some miscallanious trophy's i've missed as the other boss trophy's... At my main save, i haven't been able to find all the equipement or finish all sidequests. The equipement and chinpokemon collectibles are a bit weird. On my map it says there is a collectible there (8 equipement for example) But i'm already at 99/103 equipment + i can't find anything anymore on the spots where they are supposed to be. Altough some area's have been locked off in free roam (most of the school for example) So my early guess now is that the collectibles are missable too.

It's going to be a pain to platinum this without a guide >.<

EDIT: i should've added, Free roam after you beat the game (with certain parts locked off) and  NO NG+. (wich sucks really.)

here's a guide.... it will obviously get filled out once the game is released but.....yeah

http://ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS3-Trophy-Guides:South-Park:-The-Stick-of-Truth-Trophy-Guide

Edited by KingCuervo88

here's a guide.... it will obviously get filled out once the game is released but.....yeah

http://ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS3-Trophy-Guides:South-Park:-The-Stick-of-Truth-Trophy-Guide

Nah i'm just waiting on the people over at playstationtrophies.org's forum to find all the collectibles and friends you can make. They'll post it in the forum anyway so i'll prolly have to platinum long before anyone can even makes a guide :D

I'm not really a reviewer but:

Story: 10/10 (if you like south park in general, you'll love it)

Gameplay: 8/10 (Fun, but not for everybody. People who are not used to turn based will have it difficult i think)

Bugs: I have found some bugs in the game, chapters not loading and font being messed up (not being able to read the tips for example) But that might be because i got the game early and i'm not sure if it happened to anyone else or only me.

Replay value: 5/10 (there are some things in the story that might offer a second playtrough but since there is no NG+ it's kinda unappealing)

Content: 7/10 (As i said before around 8-10hour mainquest. With about 3-4hhours of sidequests but that highly depends on how good you are at completing them. There are a couple without a waypoint for exampel so they can take a while to complete. About 50% of the sidequests ar eenjoyable in terms of adding more and interesting content, for example meeting more characters.

Overall i give it an 8/10 (as a south park die hard fan). The NG+ really bugs me TBH.

Sounds awesome :D, should get it soon. whenever the import arrives.

Nah i'm just waiting on the people over at playstationtrophies.org's forum to find all the collectibles and friends you can make. They'll post it in the forum anyway so i'll prolly have to platinum long before anyone can even makes a guide :D

i just like using that site because you can hide which trophies you have...like a check list