Update fixes achievements?

Radford999

4 minutes ago, CaptainPrizun said:

I managed to get True Nightrunner to unlock by completing a challenge with a worse score than I had previously but everything else didn’t/won’t unlock. I’m guessing NG+/recompleting them is the way to go.

Did you unlock true nightrunner after this latest patch? Or before?

• Like 1

Just now, Radford999 said:

Nice. I may rent this game again to get the platinum now lol. 

The rest of the ones I had completed didn’t unlock though (All Metros/All Windmills etc). Just smashing through a NG+ to try and unlock them that way but given the state of the game so far i’m not super hopeful.

• Like 1

I just redid all those fucking nightrunner trials still no trophy….

game is sitting on my ps5 all this time just for that one trophy. I think im gonna go and frisbee the disc if the platinum ever pops. Ill never get another game from techland always the same

Edited by BigDoggNL
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, BigDoggNL said:

game is sitting on my ps5 all this time just for that one trophy. I think im gonna go and frisbee the disc if the platinum ever pops. Ill never get another game from techland always the same

send them a ticket. tell them that new patch haven't fixed true nightrunner trophy. if we will send them tickets with same problem, maybe it will help. i don't want to replay the game because of this shitty challenges and 1 trophy, same as all of us.

• Like 1

On 09/11/2022 at 2:00 PM, BigDoggNL said:

I’m the same. But yesterday i just gave in and sold the game lol. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had absolutely rotten luck with the trophies. At first True Nightrunner didn't pop for me, but I had the opportunity to try them again from a PS+ backup save and then the trophy popped after I did all of the nightrunner challenges.

I'm done with the game now. These have all bugged out on me:

Municipal Services - Assign all facilities (I got the Bootlicker trophy but not this one, even though they said they had fixed it in the September patch)

Don Quixote - Activate all Windmills

Can't You Read The Signs? - Collect all Inhibitors hidden in GRE Quarantines (Edit: for some reason this one didn't pop until I dropped out of my first multiplayer session a day after doing all of the quarantines. Then it suddenly recognized I had done all of the quarantines because I kept getting "you completed the quarantine" messages for seemingly all of them)

Revenants - Defeat all GRE Anomalies

Find Anything Interesting? - Open all Airdrops

I am definitely not going to start over for the platinum, it's not worth it. I would have to do a full completionist playthrough again and the trophies may still not pop because of how broken they are for me. I really hope Techland gets their shit together, because it is unacceptable that almost a year after launch the trophies are still so broken.

Edited by Asimb0mb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChibsSoA said:

For those that have encountered non-pops, did you play in multiplayer at all? If so, were you host each time or were there times you did things in other peoples games?

Played everything solo, singleplayer mode. No pops for Municipal Services, Don Quixote, Find Anything Interesting and Revenants. Can't You Read The Signs only popped after I played online for the first time.

I contacted Techland over the weekend to ask if they're aware of the issues. They gave me this response:

"Thank you for your feedback - it was passed to our dev team. The achievements issue appeared to be more complicated than we expected, which is why the fix is still pending and our devs working on it as we speak.  Fix will be available in upcoming updates. Lastly, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused."

So at least they're aware of the issues. No ETA on the patches which will fix this.

Edited by Asimb0mb
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Asimb0mb said:

Played everything solo, singleplayer mode. No pops for Municipal Services, Don Quixote, Find Anything Interesting and Revenants. Can't You Read The Signs only popped after I played online for the first time.

I contacted Techland over the weekend to ask if they're aware of the issues. They gave me this response:

"Thank you for your feedback - it was passed to our dev team. The achievements issue appeared to be more complicated than we expected, which is why the fix is still pending and our devs working on it as we speak.  Fix will be available in upcoming updates. Lastly, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused."

So at least they're aware of the issues. No ETA on the patches which will fix this.

Thats the standard answer… They have no idea what they are doing…

I will never again buy a Techland game in the first 2 years.

• Like 2

Imagine I play this game twice and 1 ng+  !! All because of the tapes I collected all tapes and still the trophy wont pop what the hell should I do !!! 
I’ll give it last chance gonna delete the game all save data and start over again collecting the tapes … this is so annoying 

• Like 1

On 18/12/2022 at 6:35 AM, MADNESSBOSS said:

Imagine I play this game twice and 1 ng+  !! All because of the tapes I collected all tapes and still the trophy wont pop what the hell should I do !!! 
I’ll give it last chance gonna delete the game all save data and start over again collecting the tapes … this is so annoying 

This is what you do. Delete the game and move on. The game is trash and the trophies are still not fixed 10 months after release. I only have one trophy left. True nightrunner. And i just couldn’t be bothered waiting for them to fix it or starting on a fresh save. So i sold it ?

• Like 4