Trophy thoughts?

electrizgamer

Since the first guy decided to make post about the icons, I guess I'll make the usual "Trophy Thoughts?" post. Looks pretty easy tbh, about the same difficulty to plat as colors ultimate. Not in a way of the same type of game, but probably around the same amount of hours maybe higher and not any insane trophies like the older games(or forces..).

Wish the game had more 100% completion trophies. I'm still gonna get everything regardless because I love Sonic games, but the list looks too easy so far.

I haven't checked yet, but does anybody know if there are in-game leaderboards for any of the Cyberspace stages?

On 10/11/2022 at 10:05 AM, Jerry_Appleby said:

Wish the game had more 100% completion trophies. I'm still gonna get everything regardless because I love Sonic games, but the list looks too easy so far.

I haven't checked yet, but does anybody know if there are in-game leaderboards for any of the Cyberspace stages?

As far as I know there aren't any leaderboards, which kind of sucks since it gives some people a reason to keep trying to get lower times in the stages.

When is "The Journey Begins" trophy supposed to pop (for completing all the tutorials)? Because I have a feeling my game skipped the moment when that was supposed to pop. Looking at my list and sorting by rarity, I've earned a bunch of trophies that everyone else has earned AFTER the tutorial trophy, which I assume is supposed to pop once you get complete free roam unlocked.

I had been exploring a lot before getting my first Chaos Emerald, and doing challenges and collectibles like fishing before getting the emerald, and I wonder if that somehow skipped me earning the trophy?

Here's where I am story-wise:

Spoiler

I did the first Titan fight where you lose and it throws you away in the distance, I've met Amy a few times and done some side missions for her as well. Done about half the challenges on Kronos Island, so most of the map is viewable. I also met the Koco that powers your attack/defence before doing any missions.

I'm pretty sure the trophy should have popped before then.

edit: So yeah, I did a new file and as soon as you pick up the first Chaos Emerald, the trophy should pop. On my initial run I skipped the chaos emerald and just started exploring everything, which looks like it negated the trophy from popping. So make sure you grab the emerald right away to avoid the glitch from occurring!

Edited by Jerry_Appleby
found why it didn't pop

I don't know if I'm the only one having issues, but I've had 3 trophy glitches now.

First one I mentioned above, where the tutorial trophy did not pop, probably because I started exploring as early as possible without getting any Chaos Emeralds. It popped on a new run the next day.

Second trophy glitch, I never got the Celestial Shower trophy, despite me getting a meteor shower on the first island (I will test to see if I can get the trophy by spawning another meteor shower).

Third glitch, I completed all challenges on Kronos Island, but never got the trophy for unlocking the whole map (which is done by completing the challenges). I will have to restart my game to get this trophy, as I have the entire map 100%, including every single Heart Fragment.

Has anyone else ran into any trophy glitches like the ones I've gotten?

• 2 months later...