(DLC 3) Act 6 on December 6

Nerkey

13 new trophy for this dlc : 

Act 6 Recruit

Complete all Act 6 maps on Recruit difficulty or higher.

Act 6 Veteran

Complete all Act 6 maps on Veteran difficulty or higher.

Act 6 Cleaner

Complete all Act 6 maps on Nightmare difficulty or higher.

Act 6 Ace

Complete all Act 6 maps on No Hope difficulty.

TR's Secret Stash

Find the Secret in Act 6.

And The LAW Won

Land a final blow on a Boss Mutation with the LAW.

This Is Fine

Set an enemy on fire with the Flamethrower, while also being on fire.

A Can Of Worms

Play Trial of the Worm for the first time.

Going For Broke

Earn a score of at least 100,000 in Trial of the Worm.

The Path To Glory

Complete a map in Trial of the Worm with a total modifier of at least x20.

Constant Vigilance

Kill all variants of the Sentinel.

Hard-Boiled

Defeat The Harbinger without using the LAW.

LAW and Hors D'oeuvres

Blow up a Food Item with the LAW.

source : https://www.exophase.com/game/back-4-blood-steam/achievements/ (steam database)

Edited by unCorey
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well based on their roadmap this should be the last DLC expansion, unless of course we get the dreaded Season pass 2 dev's love so much now a days.

I'm all for challenging trophies and games, but this games been needlessly hard since day one, then when they did rectify it to be fair, they just reapplied it all to a new "No hope" difficulty which no one asked for. Hopefully, this can be done solo again with the right cards. I'm well and truly over this shit now tbh, so I'll be totally fine if this IS the last of the DLC.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

The new update looks great!

It totally is. The new Act was really fun in my opinion, some good maps and the boss was simple yet enjoyable to face. I would say it's a tad on the easy side to be a last hoorah for the game (unless maybe we'll get a 2nd pass?) The new item that spawns when the new character is in the game (whistle that spawns in a friendly tallboy) is pretty damn good fun and kinda practical too. She also generates warped chests on maps which can be really handy.

Trial of the Worm is a pretty fun little addition that could add a bit more replayability to treading old ground.

The new enemy type is a little underwhelming but it's still pretty cool to watch move about and pepper it's moves out and the flamethrower whilst also kinda cool for a bit is easily just forgotten about.

i just finished veteran solo with a very good mom melee heal built but the trophy hasn't unlocked -.- anyone else ever had this issue? i completed the whole run in one go but no trophy.

finishing recruit yesterday unlocked with no problem also all the miscs i did popped. I even did the last checkpoint on the harbinger again, no trophy. this sucks ass...

1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

i just finished veteran solo with a very good mom melee heal built but the trophy hasn't unlocked -.- anyone else ever had this issue? i completed the whole run in one go but no trophy.

finishing recruit yesterday unlocked with no problem also all the miscs i did popped. I even did the last checkpoint on the harbinger again, no trophy. this sucks ass...

didnt happen to me in act 6 but in act 5, it played the entire act again and didn't unlock, but it eventually unlock on its own after a day.

7 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

The only mission that seems hard in act 6 is the 1st one at the end where the giant org just wipes the whole team over and over again.  Aside from that it shouldn't be too bad.   

That’s actually where I kept dying but then I found a hive on the first map so took it to get to second map. That first map feels overly long 

Act 5 on NH felt like a fair challenge.

But the first level on Act 6 NH is royally kicking my ass. The ending segment with the ogre is brutally difficult. Can't pass it with randoms or bots.

Between the ogre, cultists, and the endless horde; it feels unfair to say the least.

I haven't found a hive yet either. Where have people been finding them? 

1 hour ago, Shinobi said:

Act 5 on NH felt like a fair challenge.

But the first level on Act 6 NH is royally kicking my ass. The ending segment with the ogre is brutally difficult. Can't pass it with randoms or bots.

Between the ogre, cultists, and the endless horde; it feels unfair to say the least.

I haven't found a hive yet either. Where have people been finding them? 

It's pretty rare, only saw a hive entrance twice in that level, but when it spawned it spawned in the same location each time. At the bottom of the small hill you go up to the wooden platform with First Aid and Loot Boxes, where you drop to place the C4 and enter the compound.

• Like 2

Just now, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

It's pretty rare, only saw a hive entrance twice in that level, but when it spawned it spawned in the same location each time. At the bottom of the small hill you go up to the wooden platform with First Aid and Loot Boxes, where you drop to place the C4 and enter the compound.

Yeah just found it in that spot. Thanks for mentioning it. ?

9 hours ago, bethharmon said:

That’s actually where I kept dying but then I found a hive on the first map so took it to get to second map. That first map feels overly long 

brilliant.  Never even though of that tbh.  I'm thinking the 1st level is the worst so maybe i can finish with that tip.