Trophy Thoughts?

Infected Elite

28 minutes ago, Xillynoc said:

Still love the numbering gag for the surprise return after so many years. Trophies look silly as usual, hope they do more DLCs mocking recent games/trends (maybe even one for shovelware?)

i could actually see Goat Simulator 3 having in any DLC pack "Jump 1", "Jump 5" "Jump 10" times on some trampoline of sorts. Nothin like 30 trophies, but as you said, to mock the shovelware. 

Best part is, i don't think anyone would be against that. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Xillynoc said:

Still love the numbering gag for the surprise return after so many years. Trophies look silly as usual, hope they do more DLCs mocking recent games/trends (maybe even one for shovelware?)

A shovelware DLC would be great. The Jumping Goat, which gives you an (in-game) trophy every second you play? I’m in!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Any reason why it is titled Goat Simulator 3 instead of Goat Simulator 2? :hmm:

I believe developer Coffee Stain Studios intended on making fun of the fact Dead Island 2’s release has been promised constantly despite the proper sequel’s numerous delays over the last eight years. Unfortunately for Coffee Stain, the joke was very short-lived because not long after Goat Simulator 3’s announcement publisher Deep Silver (property of Embracer Group) ended up definitively “re-revealing” Dead Island 2 and provided us with a (hopefully final) release date of February 2, 2023.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Xillynoc said:

The DLC for first game was terrible and lots of issues from not being play tested enough, waste of space especially. Let's hope they do a better job this time around if they release DLC.

1 hour ago, SlipingJimmy said:

The DLC for first game was terrible and lots of issues from not being play tested enough, waste of space especially. Let's hope they do a better job this time around if they release DLC.

Oh you'd be a fool not to expect a season pass and plenty of really stupid trophies.

• Like 1