"Conqueror" trophy question

RinkuKulkan

I'm not sure how to tackle the Conqueror trophy requirements. I'm yet to find a game mode that has 10 point that can be captured. The only that comes to mind is "Capture the Flag" with 3 points that can be captured by either side, but I feel like there is no enough time to make 10 capture due to the difficulty to capture just one. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 4:39 PM, Rinku said:

I'm not sure how to tackle the Conqueror trophy requirements. I'm yet to find a game mode that has 10 point that can be captured. The only that comes to mind is "Capture the Flag" with 3 points that can be captured by either side, but I feel like there is no enough time to make 10 capture due to the difficulty to capture just one. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I just used a Jeep on CTF, I believe it was, and kept driving back and forth between the emptier-looking flags, taking them, and moving on to the next. I got it right before the match ended, bit of a mix of luck and skill on that one.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2022 at 11:11 AM, Creasy007 said:

I just used a Jeep on CTF, I believe it was, and kept driving back and forth between the emptier-looking flags, taking them, and moving on to the next. I got it right before the match ended, bit of a mix of luck and skill on that one.

Thanks! I'll try this method and post my results. Hopefully this won't take me long

2 hours ago, Rinku said:

Thanks! I'll try this method and post my results. Hopefully this won't take me long

It's funny cause this was one I stressed about a lot but I got it the first or second game after I actually decided to focus on it. I wish I kept with the game and managed to get the other trophies; I've tried to return to it a few times in the past several months and can't get the controls or feel down pat enough to feel good like I once was. Maybe one day.

I wish you luck!

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 5:27 PM, Creasy007 said:

I wish I kept with the game and managed to get the other trophies; I've tried to return to it a few times in the past several months and can't get the controls or feel down pat enough to feel good like I once was. Maybe one day.

I don't know if the game had "aim acceleration curve" previously, but for me, this was the issue. Tweaking this value to your liking seems to be the issue with unnatural aiming. At least for me, this solve all the issues

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/13/2022 at 4:12 PM, RinkuKulkan said:

I don't know if the game had "aim acceleration curve" previously, but for me, this was the issue. Tweaking this value to your liking seems to be the issue with unnatural aiming. At least for me, this solve all the issues

Thanks for the tip. I got back into the game fully yesterday and am having a blast but definitely still feeling that jankiness at times, especially with aiming. I'll have to give this a go; only tweaked my general aim sensitivity and a couple others but didn't mess with that one at all. I'll play around with it and see if it helps. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...