PS Plus Extra ?

TechyX9451

was wondering if I were to download the PS4 version of the game through PS Plus Extra, would I be able to have access to the Vita and PS3 versions? I know that this is possible with Hotline Miami 1 and 2 so I was wondering if this worked with this game. If someone could test this out that would be very appreciated.

2 hours ago, TechyX9451 said:

was wondering if I were to download the PS4 version of the game through PS Plus Extra, would I be able to have access to the Vita and PS3 versions? I know that this is possible with Hotline Miami 1 and 2 so I was wondering if this worked with this game. If someone could test this out that would be very appreciated.

Hotline Miami is cross-buy, Terraria isn't. You can't get any of the additional content trophies on the legacy consoles, since they have never been patched that far. Why would you want to play the largely inferior version anyway? The PS4 is where the game shines.

22 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Hotline Miami is cross-buy, Terraria isn't. You can't get any of the additional content trophies on the legacy consoles, since they have never been patched that far. Why would you want to play the largely inferior version anyway? The PS4 is where the game shines.

Well I was just wondering since I think there is cross save, so I could play the PS4 version and then when I have to leave the house I can use the Vita version 

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2022 at 7:28 AM, TheYuriG said:

damn, so that means I'd have to rebuy and replay everything to get this to 100% because i got the plat on vita? unfortunate that thats what happens to shared lists with the vita being shut down...