Trophy thoughts?

Henshin

Are there any good resources to find out best classes for each character, and which weapons are best for each class? Even better if they can recommend what to spend money on along the way as I play bc the differences seem so small in stats between weapon upgrades in the shop  Feels like level matters way more?

I also was dumb and thought higher RT was better, somehow made it to chapter 2 despite screwing my self lol. Fun game 

On 11/25/2022 at 3:23 PM, ChibsSoA said:

Are there any good resources to find out best classes for each character, and which weapons are best for each class? Even better if they can recommend what to spend money on along the way as I play bc the differences seem so small in stats between weapon upgrades in the shop  Feels like level matters way more?

I also was dumb and thought higher RT was better, somehow made it to chapter 2 despite screwing my self lol. Fun game 

There's a guide here with suggestions: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/psp/999440-tactics-ogre-let-us-cling-together/faqs/62135

It's for the original game so it's not really 1:1, but it should be close enough to give you a good idea. Personally, I've just been using the named characters in my party and the only class I've changed was Sara into a Ninja. I've spent a lot of time upgrading my equipment too, but it's mostly just common sense - give your knights heavy armor and shields, keep your archers/ninjas light, etc. Make sure you're actually crafting to keep your equipment relevant. The crafting UI is clunky but it's at least got the QoL to let you buy things you need if you try to craft while missing components.

The level cap does make the game more challenging. My characters are pretty much always at the cap, so I imagine I'd be having a much easier time if they could just keep going. Still very doable, but I do have to spend more on Blessing Stones than I'd like.

• Like 1

On 25/11/2022 at 6:23 PM, ChibsSoA said:

You can use the money exploit 

Money exploit 

walk with 3 full potion on each character and a res stone ever craft the best gear 

Edited by nykyzynho
  • Like 1

Finished Palace of the Dead. Using a map, it took me 45 hours from start to finish. Bring lots of healing items, rez stones, and exorcism potions. 

The shrine quest (for the six different guardian trophies) was also a bit of a grind. Six temples, each with six fights. 

I recommend doing the temples before the Palace; I did the Palace first, and the shops down there didn't have any of the summon spells for sale, because the shrines weren't cleared yet.

Edited by Mindshred

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 0:24 PM, BusterBlader20xx said:

for the killing lich nybeth in potd trophy, does it need to be done before the hanging gardens? i heard he disapears from floor 100 after u beat the game

Yes I made this mistake and have to redo it all over again.

The platinum was easy, you can AI the whole Potd (granted I have summon 2 and good equips from san bronsa)

• Like 1