Gunsmith/veteran gunsmith ps4 to ps5 autopop

Liberator_XII

I played the game and platinum the game on ps4 last year and played the death of the game and did all upgrades and equipped all parts for the guns.

I now have a ps5 and thought I’d try out the ps5 version as I love the game so much. But managed to get most of the trophies auto-popped or near enough apart from “gunsmith” and “veteran gunsmith”. As I have already got all the upgrades it hasn’t popped anything. I really don’t want to do 4 playthroughs from scratch to try and get these trophies.

can anyone please help me?

28 minutes ago, Liberator_XII said:

I played the game and platinum the game on ps4 last year and played the death of the game and did all upgrades and equipped all parts for the guns.

I now have a ps5 and thought I’d try out the ps5 version as I love the game so much. But managed to get most of the trophies auto-popped or near enough apart from “gunsmith” and “veteran gunsmith”. As I have already got all the upgrades it hasn’t popped anything. I really don’t want to do 4 playthroughs from scratch to try and get these trophies.

If you love the game so much as you say you do, why does it matter having to do a 4th playthrough? Anyways you would need strategic saves beforehand in order to pop those trophies a second time on Ps5.

• Like 1

You can try doing a weapon upgrade on a new save (but the same profile, so you still have the challenge points unlocked!) to see if that pops the trophy. That works for some trophies like Bookworm (for that trophy you can just read a single unread file on a new save to pop the trophy), but I'm not 100% sure if it works for the Gunsmith trophies.