This looks cool!

chiino82

the game is simple but really nice so far. 

it's not hard but challenging

it's like an interactive hidden object picture. if you were good in finding waldo as a kid (or with your kids), you won't have any big issues. 

there are different game modes. 

in adventure you start with a "briefing" find and hit the specific target(s) with a timer running. with progression you will get indirect hints, like someone famous will be assasinated and you have to find and hit the assassin. 

the other modes will be unlocked with progression in adventure mode. 

find mode: find 15 sunglasses within 2 minutes, something like that. 

the locations of the objects are rng and can be tricky to find. 

looking at the trophies there is an elite mode, i guess this will be unlocked after finishing the adventure mode. 

*WARNING*

FYI: I started on PS5 and the trophylist wasn't uploaded yet, means no syncing trophies for the PS5 version so far. hope that will be fixed in the next days. 

UPDATE: Elite mode is unlocked after successfully completing all 12 adventure missons. its basically a second playthrough without the additional functions of your scope. (zoom, holding breath) 

*SPOILER*

- different death 1st mission: shoot the air condition above the target (works only in one spot of the map, maybe, you have to restart mission 1 a few times) 

- different death 8th mission: shoot the balloon not the assassin.

- different death 10th mission: shoot the waiter (poisoner) before he delivers the poisened drink. 

Edited by Messknecht
  • Like 3

Game is very easy, and very cheap too.

Adventure mode is 12 missions where you have to find your targets and shoot them. Took me less than 1 hour so it's really short. Target locations are random, but once you know what to do in each mission it's a piece of cake. 

Find mode is also 12 missions but this time you mark items hidden in the maps. Kinda like waldo, but with a timer

Elite mode is exactly the same as adventure mode but this time you can't zoom with the scope (still easy to shoot though) and you can't hold your breath (which I never used in aventure mode anyway)

You can get the platinum in a few hours, and the difficulty is about 2/10 I'd say. Might be even easier and shorter with a guide explaining what to do and where to look.

• Like 1

For those who wonder, without any guide, any information about the game, and a few fails in some missions, I got the plat in 3 hours and 36 minutes.

I did it on ps4, and sometimes I had big framerate issues, some levels dropping at like 2 fps, barely playable. But leaving the game and restarting fixed it.

4 hours ago, Devil-Danna said:

I did it on ps4, and sometimes I had big framerate issues, some levels dropping at like 2 fps, barely playable. But leaving the game and restarting fixed it.

can confirm, did PS5 version today, game runs smooth. plated it but still no trophies synced.

started PS4 and had problems with the framerate too (played PS4 version on PS5 though) 

1 hour ago, xIRockyRock said:

How does 1th different death work? The other ones where clear, but I can’t think of any way here. Probably I am stupid…

The target eventually stays at a table outside the coffee shop right next to another guy under that air condition device hanging outside a window, just shoot it

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, theGoon44 said:

The target eventually stays at a table outside the coffee shop right next to another guy under that air condition device hanging outside a window, just shoot it

Oh nice. Thanks. He is on different locations, I restarted until the was under the air condition device and got my platinum. Pretty funny game actually, easy but not easy and effortless to shame ?

• 2 months later...