R6S_RamboHero

Is the game still plattable?

5 posts in this topic

I'm reading in some groups that the multiplayer trophies are a pain to get because there are no players available (so here comes one question: how many players are needed to start a lobby?) and are some trophies glitched? Thanks :)

On 11/11/2022 at 5:16 PM, R6S_RamboHero said:

I'm reading in some groups that the multiplayer trophies are a pain to get because there are no players available (so here comes one question: how many players are needed to start a lobby?) and are some trophies glitched? Thanks :)

4 players are required to start a game of any mode.

Currently 'No rest for the living' requires a work around which is in this thread. All other trophies unlock with no issue.

On 16/11/2022 at 7:11 PM, TriadThunder-X said:

4 players are required to start a game of any mode.

Currently 'No rest for the living' requires a work around which is in this thread. All other trophies unlock with no issue.

Mmh idk, reading that thread, seems that a lot of trophies are bugged, also I read one message that says that going for the MP trophies from scratch requires like 20-30 hrs because the servers are dead...I don't think I'll go for the plat

I've had no problems with trophies unlocking as they should so far, including no rest for the living, which didn't need any workaround.

The multiplayer for the 100% takes a while, but for the plat doesn't take very long at all. There's plenty of boosting sessions and random players around, especially when people have free time eg evenings and weekends.

TL/DR: the plat is completely obtainable, the servers work fine. The 100% will take some grinding but is doable

Yep still very playable and 100%-able aswell if your not finding players in your region just switch regions I found most of my matches in uk region cause I played at like 1-6 am American time lol