Bloody Ties DLC - True Champion Trophy!

I can't Beat some Parkour Challenges in Carnage Hall Region. Thats Very Hardcore Time limit. I cant Undrestand May be thats Fps Problem in game or my TV.

Here is Challanges for Trophy in Region:

1. Prim-Ate -- 00:30.00 For Gold  (Hardcore but Fast) My score: 00:29.42

2. Abandon All Hope -- 00:30.00 For Gold  (Normal and Fast) My score: 00:14.96

3. Phantom Of The Opera -- 00:49.00 For Gold  (Hard but Fast) My score: 00:46.00

4. Brawl In The Bog -- 00:45.00 For Gold  (Normal and Fast) My score: 00:27.73

5. Bedlam In Babel -- 03:45.00 For Gold  (Hard and Long) My score: 03:42.83

6. Man In Tights -- 00:55.00 For Gold  (Hard but Fast) My score: 00:52.37

7. Riot In The Castle -- 02:35.00 For Gold  (Hard and Long) My score: 02:18.45

8. Trouble In Harran -- 02:25:00  For Gold  (Hard and Long) My score: 02:22.10

9. Forge Of Mayhem -- 03:30:00  For Gold  (Hard and Long) My score: 03:26.11

10. Running Up That Tower -- 03:45.00 For Gold  (Hardcore and Long) My score: 03:27.03

11. God Of Speed -- 02:00.00 For Gold  (Hardcore and Long) My score: 01:57.02

12. Run Boy Run -- 01:22.00 For Gold  (Hardcore and Long) My score: 01:18.90

***Its Done for me. And Thats Really Hard and You must press L3 in write places and good with Parachute. Times is always diffirend for me...I really dont understand may be thats L3 secret.

Edited by narimanhabibagad

10 minutes ago, gorm2k6 said:

Hi, 

I tried some of the medals last night and they are hard, is it just practice or luck for the golds?

The lowest I've gotten for Prim-ate is a 00.34 how is a sub 30 achievable?

At Start You must Shoot Red barrel with knife then you must Run And take 3х spear Must Be 3x HeadShoot becouse More Damage then go Left side take 3x Granade then run Back jump up take another 3x Granade then throw all 6 Granade to him. Yeap thats Crasy way but only this way give to you gold medal

For Combat Challanges Spears Really save Lifes.

Edited by narimanhabibagad
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, narimanhabibagad said:

At Start You must Shoot Red barrel with knife then you must Run And take 3х spear Must Be 3x HeadShoot becouse More Damage then go Left side take 3x Granade then run Back jump up take another 3x Granade then throw all 6 Granade to him. Yeap thats Crasy way but only this way give to you gold medal

For Combat Challanges Spears Really save Lifes.

Ok ta. I'll try it later.

With 'Run boy Run' my best is a 1.39 but its the climb at the end that takes so long. Not sure a few people have completed the trophy would be nice to know how some of these times are achieved.

10 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

So, Combat and Parkour Carnage can be done in coop or only Combat? 

Only combat I believe, parkour has to be done locally as I did it. EDIT: Yes you can play the parkour trials coop but times are recorded separately.

Also also another bit of information for this trophy is that you have to finish all shows from Severus. I didn't; got all gold's no trophy pop... Finished the last two shows and voila.

Edited by gorm2k6

This is actually awful, and I'm someone who enjoyed the parkour DLC trophies I'm DL1. The story telling challenges are just annoying. (Edit) Seeing those specific ones don't have medals for the posters, that's great. These times are still insanely tight, will likely try to "cheese" all the combat ones by searching for coop, as they're just irritating.

Edited by Skurkitty

8 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

So, Combat and Parkour Carnage can be done in coop or only Combat? 

Technically I did play one of the races in online coop with someone but I'm positive our times were separate. On another note if you put your control scheme to expert for the grapple hook you can use that for the parkour challenges. Helped me shave several seconds off of the last races I needed.

A quick way to do the 'Carnage' type challenges is to do the spear glitch. At the start of the challenge find where a spear is located and use your healing item and at the same time pick up the spear, this will give you infinite spears. Able to one short or at worst two shot most of the enemies! :)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SamNickzx said:

A quick way to do the 'Carnage' type challenges is to do the spear glitch. At the start of the challenge find where a spear is located and use your healing item and at the same time pick up the spear, this will give you infinite spears. Able to one short or at worst two shot most of the enemies! :)

I didn't know this existed. Thank you!

3x

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

I didn't know this existed. Thank you!

3x

No worries, if found it hidden in a comment on YouTube haha! It only really works for the four combat challenges as you don't need it for the parkour ones and the boss ones don't have spears. But yeah it makes the combats one's pretty easy, should get it within a couple of tries with the glitch! :)

• Like 1

For Combat challenge, the infinite spears mentionned above really helped.

For Parkour challenge, i combined running, hooking and gliding. The time for golden medal is really critical but absolutely doable.

But i still have 5 challenge to finish tomorrow. Wish me luck.

5 hours ago, SamNickzx said:

No worries, if found it hidden in a comment on YouTube haha! It only really works for the four combat challenges as you don't need it for the parkour ones and the boss ones don't have spears. But yeah it makes the combats one's pretty easy, should get it within a couple of tries with the glitch! :)

3 of the 4 bosses have spears (only the chemical boss doesn't have one). However I only used it on the Prim-Ate challenge which killed it in around 13 seconds. The others it wasn't needed. Made chump change of the target challenges, shaving a full minute off the timer.

3 hours ago, aimeraya said:

For Parkour challenge, i combined running, hooking and gliding. The time for golden medal is really critical but absolutely doable.

I did all 4 by slide/ledge boosting and using the glider. I didn't use the hook at all, so they're doable without it. Best of luck!

Yeah I didn't realise the boss challenges had spears, but yeah it makes them a lot easier with the spear glitch. It's only really the four parkour challenges that need a bit of practice and patience but they're definitely achievable. Like the above I didn't use the grappling hook once, just a lot of sliding (Press Left Analog Stick & Hold O). Just keep at it, the times are definitely achievable even though it might not feel that way at the start. Found this video quite helpful for the parkour challenges;

Edited by SamNickzx
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Waspfarmer said:

going to give this a go soon , cant say i will be achieve it but the arena stuff from number one i wasn't a fan of :(

I didn't play the first game so can't compare, but I'd say to turn off auto updates until you finish it as I imagine they'll patch the spear glitch soon. Makes the challenges 100x easier! 

7 hours ago, aimeraya said:

It took me 1 hour to beat God of Speed, really enjoying and also painful. Now i can look forward to next dlc.

Yeah it took me about an hour aswell to get good enough for it. Tbh All the parkour challenges took me about the same amount of time in practice except "Man in Tights" which was easy enough for my first attempt, lol. If your able to take advantage of the spear glitch your only challenge is those imo. Good luck everyone. 

• Like 2