Bloody Ties DLC - True Champion Trophy!

14 hours ago, aimeraya said:

It took me 1 hour to beat God of Speed, really enjoying and also painful. Now i can look forward to next dlc.

I found running up that Tower much more difficult

For me god of Speed only took 5 attempts 

anyway, congratulations on the trophy! :)

Edited by kor_H67

12 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

Yeah it took me about an hour aswell to get good enough for it. Tbh All the parkour challenges took me about the same amount of time in practice except "Man in Tights" which was easy enough for my first attempt, lol. If your able to take advantage of the spear glitch your only challenge is those imo. Good luck everyone. 

Yeah, infinite spear glitch + UV glitch will make each combat challenge much easier except the one which doesn't have spear but is not hard at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I just started the DLC, I haven't played this game for a long time, I expected to be much better with regard to the trophy bugs at least, but I believe it continues to get even worse, I'm having problems now with The Madman of Villedor trophy.

• Between Two Fires -- 01:27.00 For Gold  //  My score: 01:20.25
  • Like the Wind -- 01:40.00 For Gold  //  My score: 01:36.22
  • Trasure Hunt -- 00:36.00 For Gold  //  My score: 00:34.43

If anyone knows a workaround to unlock this trophy, please share, I really appreciate it.

Mean time already repeated the challenges and achieved gold once more and the trophy has not yet been unlocked, so I decided to contact Techland

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what they said:

Thank you for your feedback.

We are aware of the issue and members of the dev team are working on fixing it as we speak.

Having said that, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 4 weeks later...

I've completed gold on all 12 challenges but the trophy won't pop. I see others are still getting it so it's not completely broken like The Madman of Villedor. Anyone else having this issue? I've replayed several challenges and got gold again but still nothing. 

Thanks for any tips

Nvm I was missing a spectacle. It popped

Edited by Flawless08

• 4 months later...

Actual information on May 2023

All the glitches, including spear glitch are fixed. So I don’t understand how to complete Prime-Ate right now. They removed 2 grenades. This challenge became insane.

Any ideas how to do this, except trying to level up legend level to increase maximum bare knuckles damage? I think it costs many hours of grind 

3 challenges left. One is prime-ate (don’t know really how to do this) and 2 parkour challenges (just lot of practice and tries) 

• 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, DivineNocturne said:

They made primate extremely stupid now, do legend levels work for this trash? I just want this crap off my list.

I’m assuming raising the Brawler stat should make this easier but it could be quite the grind if the first 10 legend points invested into it isn’t enough to beat it solo. Putting the difficulty on easy should help too. Otherwise, you could do what the poster above you has done and get a co-op partner or two, but I’m not sure if it has to be done for each person as a host since everyone has their own game progress.

4 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Question about this trophy:

I have yet to start NG+ because I know DLC resets. Do these challenges also reset as well? Are they harder to do in NG+? If I should do them during my first playthrough, what Legend levels skills should I be focusing on?

I’m currently on NG+ and can confirm that challenge progress resets. Just got gold on Prim-ate, Abandon All Hope, Brawl in the Bog and Trouble in Harran all in solo and so far it hasn’t been that bad. While enemies are slightly tougher because their scaled equal to your level, raising your stats with Legend points and using Level 9 Artifact gear that you find by defeating Legendary groups that appear randomly throughout the map in NG+ will help mitigate the enemies’ level scaling. The parkour challenges I don’t think are affected much since you are avoiding the enemy throughout the course anyway. For skills I’d say both the 1-handed weapon types, Brawler (for Prime-ate) and 2-handed slashing. But for an easier overall time I’d say do them on NG (not +) and have a co-op buddy or two to do them with. If you need to level up and raise Legend stats quickly there are some YouTube videos out there that show you how that involves taking advantage of gear that increase your parkour/combat XP, the Level 4 chase at night and some boosters.

On 02/08/2023 at 1:58 AM, Lum said:

I’m assuming raising the Brawler stat should make this easier but it could be quite the grind if the first 10 legend points invested into it isn’t enough to beat it solo. Putting the difficulty on easy should help too. Otherwise, you could do what the poster above you has done and get a co-op partner or two, but I’m not sure if it has to be done for each person as a host since everyone has their own game progress.

I did it with a ime of 29.77 but legend levels and knuckleduster gear really don't seem to help because it's same damage each swing and I had 50% difference on 4 and 5 due to heavy gear / knowing what to do for 2nd stack

19 hours ago, DivineNocturne said:

I did it with a ime of 29.77 but legend levels and knuckleduster gear really don't seem to help because it's same damage each swing and I had 50% difference on 4 and 5 due to heavy gear / knowing what to do for 2nd stack

Well, I remember not being able to attain gold in Prim-ate in NG with the knuckledusters alone and missed it several times by about 7 or 8 seconds and I didn’t have any points invested into Brawler. It wasn’t around until NG+ (with the increase of enemy scaling) when I had enough LP to invest 7 points into Brawler, as well as having 6 pieces of Level 9 artifact gear with 2 of the pieces having a total of 17% damage increase to knuckledusters that I was able to gold Prim-ate fairly easily. No other weapons were used to defeat him other than the knuckledusters. Managed to do it in 26.39 on normal difficulty:

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2023 at 12:28 AM, Flawless08 said:

I've completed gold on all 12 challenges but the trophy won’t pop.

Nvm I was missing a spectacle. It popped

What do you mean by you were missing a spectacle? I finally got all 12 challenges done after a couple months of grinding legend levels, and the trophy didn’t pop for me

Edit: I’m assuming you meant you were missing one of the show events provided by Severus, because I was staring at the posters going one by one trying to see if I missed one somehow, and it turns out I was missing the God Forge whatever it’s called. Trophy popped upon completing it

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US