xFlyingJonasx

Playstation Premium Ps3

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if others or me can see Ps3 streamed games trophies on an Ps5 Account ? Or are they only visible on a Ps3 console?

I could be wrong but AFAIK, the PS5 can only see PS4 and PS5 lists.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I just sent in my PS5 for repairs but I'm strongly convinced that you can see PS3 trophies on it. I have a very clear memory of seeing a PS3 game at the top of the list on my secondary account while viewing it on my PS5. Can't verify it though so I'm not 100% sure.

4 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

Yes, you can see PS3 trophy lists on PS5.

brCERmk.jpeg

8 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

I just sent in my PS5 for repairs but I'm strongly convinced that you can see PS3 trophies on it. I have a very clear memory of seeing a PS3 game at the top of the list on my secondary account while viewing it on my PS5. Can't verify it though so I'm not 100% sure.

In that case I stand corrected, my info was out of date :).

1 hour ago, woggly4 said:

Yes, you can see PS3 trophy lists on PS5.

brCERmk.jpeg

Yes, you can see PS3 games on PS5. Whether you streamed your games on PS Plus or actually played them on a PS3, you’ll still be able to see the trophies (as long as you sync them accordingly).

I interpret the question like this: OP does not see the trophies earned from played streamed PS3 games in the account's  PSN trophy list.

Solution in this case would be: Sync them. See the top comment from this link: 

Edited by Geridian
Changed text

Yep, works fine. Got my very first PS3 plat just yesterday thanks to PS+ Premium.

You can view all earned trophies on PS5 and PSNP but you will need to sync them manually via PS3 menu.

Edited by HusKy

You can see your PS3 trophies on the Vita, PS4 and PS5, whether they are from a PS3 or streaming.  They'll show up on any trophy-enabled PlayStation.

You cannot see PS5 trophies on your Vita, though I'm not sure about the PS3. I'm going to imagine not.

You can definitely see PS3 and PS Vita trophies on the PS5. I still use my PS3 and Vita, and the trophy lists update on the PS5 as I earn trophies. The one thing to keep in mind, you need to manually update the trophies, it's not automatic unless you have it set to turn on overnight to update.