GIANT CROWN MASTER 2022

MystifyR

Hey all, 

So im deciding to retackle this beast of a game and as always theres a grind, the grind being Crown Master, now the game has been out A LONG TIME now and curious to know if there are any changes in the game which make this easier? everything out there is out of date by like 5 years, i read somewhere the original grind was just doing the events that happened every 2 weeks but apparently now they are permanent?? just alot of mixed messages out there and would love to see if theres anything to tell about this trophy and how to grind in 2022, to help me and others going for this in recent activity...

• Like 2

There hasn’t been a patch since the early 2021, and there’s never been any sort of crown framing events that occur every two weeks.

Capcom releases the non-Elder Dragons rescue missions earlier. Just keep farming those missions. They are always there and there’s no cooldown time to retake those missions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
57 minutes ago, skrimlak said:

is there a event quest i can re do for teostra, kushala and nergigatie

There's a specific quest that gives you guaranteed large crown for Teostra.  You'll need to do investigations for the others fir best chance at other crowns, though.