In-depth video guides for every boss (solo, no damage, no summons, no magic, 1.07 patch)

sunashigure1

Hey, fellow gamers! Late to the party again (as always, lol), but yeah, what can I say - the lack of time is killing me. Anyway, I will analyze and upload in-depth guides for every single boss there is in Elden Ring – with no damage, no magic and no summons – for those interested. Done all 238 bosses this way, just need to edit everything. It's more for players who want to learn and beat those bosses without any "cheese", although I do mention the alternative ways for those who want to beat the bosss/get the Platinum trophy fast and move on.

I hope this guide will help those who have problems with Malenia (patch 1.07) or want to unlock her trophy (Shardbearer Malenia).

Some quick tips for her:

-Malenia deals Slash, Standard and Pierce damage. Can inflict Scarlet Rot in the second phase,

-boss is weak to Bleed and Frostbite,

-enemy resists Holy, Poison, Scarlet Rot. She is immune to Death and Madness,

-we can parry her attacks (Golden Parry, on a medium shield, is advised),

-avoid her Waterfowl Dance by running away (you have to be at medium range at least; you'll avoid her 2 slashes AoE), dodge through her to avoid her third slash AoE and then backwards. You can also throw a Freezing Pot to stop it, but you have to be fast and she will be more resistant to Frostbite everytime you inflict it,

-she can be Poise broken (80 points),

-for Magic and ranged users, I recommend using Swarm of Flies spell and Coldbone Bolts (work best with Pulley Crossbow),

-you can fight her in the multiplayer mode. You can also summon Spirit Ashes for this boss.

Feel free to post your own tips!

Best of luck!

Edited by sunashigure1
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...

I would rank the fight with Starscourge Radahn (Shardbearer Radahn silver trophy) as the third hardest in the game (for no summons, no magic, no damage challengers) - hopefully this guide will help. Will try to answer any questions you may have.

I encourage the new Elden Ring players to keep on pushing - you can beat any boss and obtain the Platinum trophy, just do not give up.

More tips:

-Starscourge Radahn deals very high Standard and Pierce damage. He can use Gravity Magic,

-boss is weak to physical damage (mainly to Pierce), Magic, Fire, Lightning and Scarlet Rot,

-use the debris around the battlefield to block his arrows,

-enemy resists Holy, Poison, Hemorrhage (Bleed), Frostbite and Sleep. He is immune to Death and Madness,

-we can't parry his attacks,

-he can be Poise broken (not an easy thing to do though – 200 Poise points),

-for Magic users, I recommend using the Rotten Breath Incantation, as he is very vulnerable to it. Rock Sling can stagger him in 3-4 shots,

-you can fight him in the multiplayer mode. You can't use Spirit Ashes for this boss, but can summon multiple special NPCs: Blaidd, Iron Fist Alexander, Patches, Great Horned Tragoth, Okina, Lionel the Lionhearted, Finger Maiden Therolina and Castellan Jerren.

• 11 months later...

Final bosses are the most tricky to beat with restrictions (in my humble opinion), so I'm posting my guide for them - hopefully it'll help someone.

"As the husband of Rennala of Caria, the red-haired Radagon studied sorcery, and as the husband of Queen Marika, he studied incantations. Thus did the hero aspire to be complete. O Radagon, leal hound of the Golden Order. Thou'rt yet to become me. Thou'rt yet to become a god. Let us be shattered, both. Mine other self". "It is said that long ago, the Greater Will sent a golden star bearing a beast into the Lands Between, which would later become the Elden Ring. It was the vassal beast of the Greater Will and the living incarnation of the concept of Order".

The hardest challenge for no damage runners is here – Elden Ring and the final two bosses, Radagon and Elden Beast. Both opponents excel in dealing heavy Holy damage, so grab items which increase Holy damage negation, like Haligdrake Talisman, Holyproof Dried Liver, light armor with Holy resistance or, even better, the Lord's Divine Fortification Incantation. We can block Radagon's and Elden Beast's regular moves with a Greatshield.

For the second boss, we need to be wary of the infamous, "no damage runs ender", Elden Stars. Our best bet is to deal enough Stance damage (with Flame of the Redmanes) to stagger it and stop the animation from going off. Alternatively, Flask of Wondrous Physick – with Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear – will give us 15 seconds of magical damage immunity.

More tips:

-Radagon deals Standard, Slash, Strike and Holy damage. Elden Beast deals Standard and Holy damage,

-Radagon is weak to Strikes (physical). He can't take Fire damage well either. Elden Beasts is vulnerable to physical attacks (all),

-Radagon resists Frostbite, Scarlet Rot, Poison and strongly resists Holy. He is immune to Sleep, Hemorrhage (Bleed), Death and Madness. Elden Beast resists Magic, Fire, Lightning and strongly resists Holy damage. It is immune to all (!) statuses (Poison, Scarlet Rot, Hemorrhage, Frostbite, Sleep, Madness and Death),

-you can fight them in the multiplayer mode and can use Spirit Ashes.

Best of luck!