Routes Missing

Arron147

Is anybody else having issues with routes not appearing, even though they're installed? When I look at the in game store, they don't have the tick on the pictures but when I click on them to try download, they say they're already installed. 

Some examples are: Isle of Wight 2022, Bakerloo 1938 Tube Stock and LGV Mediterranee. 

I've tried deleting and reinstalling them all but still only shows the same lines. 

Found the issue. It's to do with the 64GB limit for DLC on PS5. I've deleted some of the lines that I don't plan on starting yet and when I've loaded the game up again, the missing routes have started appearing. 

Not sure if the limit is for PS5 games only but the PS4 version on TSW2 has all of my purchased routes installed and works no problem. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arron147 said:

Found the issue. It's to do with the 64GB limit for DLC on PS5. I've deleted some of the lines that I don't plan on starting yet and when I've loaded the game up again, the missing routes have started appearing. 

You're correct. That the issue isn't part of TSW2 is just because they already released the Addons Manager on that one. It will come to TSW3 later as well: https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-sim-world/articles/article/train-sim-world-add-ons-manager (even though they say "October Roadmap" in the article, it still isn't there)

5 hours ago, woggly4 said:

You're correct. That the issue isn't part of TSW2 is just because they already released the Addons Manager on that one. It will come to TSW3 later as well: https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-sim-world/articles/article/train-sim-world-add-ons-manager (even though they say "October Roadmap" in the article, it still isn't there)

Just had a read through of that. It says they will provide an update in the October update which when looking through the other articles, it is indeed being worked on. Checking out the more recent November update also add that it's still being worked on so fingers crossed it will be finished and sent out soon

• 3 months later...