Darkness and fog trophy

Machine-7000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

there is a trick to get anchors of fog.

make sure you finish a full circle run without entering the extra room with legendary chest.

after reaching at least 3k of mist echoes, enter that room and you should get the anchors of fog on that chest.

I got it twice in a row after doing that.

• 7 months later...

Do you want to complete all of the Nornir chests before doing this labyrinth?  

I have like 4 left I think and because of this it keeps spawning a nornir chest inside the labyrinth.  I'm wondering if I get the nornir complete will they revert to legendary or regular chests?

17 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

Do you want to complete all of the Nornir chests before doing this labyrinth?  

I have like 4 left I think and because of this it keeps spawning a nornir chest inside the labyrinth.  I'm wondering if I get the nornir complete will they revert to legendary or regular chests?

Im so sorry but I forgot how It works now since I haven’t looked back at that game after platinum - but basically as I remember, loot everything, kill the Valkyrie so you gain your time back and good resource’s. Always go with a route - I remember I draw the map on paper (really small map) and followed the route so I didn’t get lost

4 hours ago, Machine-7000 said:

Im so sorry but I forgot how It works now since I haven’t looked back at that game after platinum - but basically as I remember, loot everything, kill the Valkyrie so you gain your time back and good resource’s. Always go with a route - I remember I draw the map on paper (really small map) and followed the route so I didn’t get lost

It's alright, I got done with this area yesterday quite easily.  Turns out those Nornir Chests are not part of the Rage or Health Upgrades, they are there as an added challenge to open them to get Mist Echoes, and they keep respawning even if you open them both. 

Took me maybe 10 to 15 trips max into the Maze, not sure as I wasn't counting, but didn't take too long at all.  I never upgraded my armor, I used Perfect Artifact of Blight in multiple spots on my sockets, and then got the Eye of Nilfheim which granted further Mist Resistance out of a chest in the central chamber.  I then sold everything except the Yellow/Gold items I found in there, in case they are important for crafting something.  I never even made Ivaldi's Armor, I'm still sitting at Power Level 6 lol, I have 11 zones left to platinum and 4 Valkyries left(switched to easy on the Valkyries though, beat the 1st on Normal, 2nd and 3rd were nightmares).