Trophy Thoughts?

DancefloorBankin

3 minutes ago, pshaw666 said:

Does anybody know when playing co-op who gets the trophies? Will it be the host or friend? Let me know your thoughts on this matter.

Progress is locked to host-only in terms of story content, but I guess we won't know for sure about trophies for the guest until we get our hands on it. 

• Like 2

I was sad to see no trophy tracking yet again when they could have used it on some. Seems like a pointless "New gen feature" if they aren't going to require it.

With that said though, I do think the list looks fun. Sort of like the icons too! 

Will definitely grab the game on a sale maybe! (or I'll just wait till it gets put on Extra down the road because I'm sure it will.)

• Like 1

Yeah am looking forward to playing this. Trophies look pretty standard.

Difficulty trophies don’t bother me too much....unless...’evil difficulty’ is locked behind having to complete the game once to unlock. I’m not up for playing the same game twice, I’m not someone that enjoys ng+ at all.  once I’ve finished a game, the last thing I want to do is start playing it all over again. If you can’t access evil difficulty straight away then this will most likely not be platted by me.

and totally agree with trophy tracking. A new gen feature which never gets used. It’s so disappointing.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DARKKRAKEN666 said:

The graphics options are a bit poor in this game, 4K/30 or 1080p/60 on PS5.

I'm guessing it's probably just the PS4 settings but running at 60fps, hopefully wrong but I can understand with a smaller indie team having to ship so many different versions and not having the resources.

Happy to see a performance mode regardless, really looking forward to this one! 

• Like 4

The game has piqued my interest, the whole supernatural meets wild west setting is an intriguing idea. Not a Day 1 purchase but something I'll probably pick up down the road when it's cheaper. 

Another standard trophy list although it has difficulty related trophies which is becoming increasingly more rare these days so that's a welcome sight.