Trophy Thoughts?

DancefloorBankin

5 hours ago, Mori said:

Can anyone confirm if trophies in COOP mode only unlock for the host or for everyone in the group?

Powerpyx guide says host only for trophies and mission progression and I believe this to be true because someone on here messaged me for help, I joined their game got some money etc but after the mission the money only counted for them. 

• Like 2

Just got the platinum, last trophy was the "Bleed you out" trophy from the Bruch boss

Bleed you out

Tried to get this one for 20min until I realized that it's not only its "moving leeches" minions she spawns that will heal her (you have to shoot these) but also that circular-leech wave attack it does that you need to dodge. Get hit by one of these and it voids the trophy

So what I did, I went back to it on "Story" difficulty after my maxed-out Evil run, just attacked it to about 40% hp with everything I had, cleared the minions and then threw a Lightning Rod (the stun-flash) as soon as the rotating attack starts, which interupted its attack immediately and stunned it, then just popped the ultimate, dynamite and finished it completely. No need to worry, goes down fast

---

Easy 30 kills farming

For "Pew Pew" trophy, I started a NG+, went to chapter 11 (the one with monster pits) then went to the right zone closest to spawn, where the yellow explosive enemies are. Its just a one-tap any weapon, even the Laser Beam.

Then to recharge the beam, go back to the "main mission ch 1" and it will recharge it fully. Then switch back to chapter 11 and repeat.

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 3

On 12/1/2022 at 11:46 AM, Erkawest said:

Just got the platinum, last trophy was the "Bleed you out" trophy from the Bruch boss

Bleed you out

Tried to get this one for 20min until I realized that it's not only its "moving leeches" minions she spawns that will heal her (you have to shoot these) but also that circular-leech wave attack it does that you need to dodge. Get hit by one of these and it voids the trophy

So what I did, I went back to it on "Story" difficulty after my maxed-out Evil run, just attacked it to about 40% hp with everything I had, cleared the minions and then threw a Lightning Rod (the stun-flash) as soon as the rotating attack starts, which interupted its attack immediately and stunned it, then just popped the ultimate, dynamite and finished it completely. No need to worry, goes down fast

---

Easy 30 kills farming

For "Pew Pew" trophy, I started a NG+, went to chapter 11 (the one with monster pits) then went to the right zone closest to spawn, where the yellow explosive enemies are. Its just a one-tap any weapon, even the Laser Beam.

Then to recharge the beam, go back to the "main mission ch 1" and it will recharge it fully. Then switch back to chapter 11 and repeat.

Hey there since you got the Plat trophy any tips on how to get "Sever Forever" trophy for Tearing off 100 limbs from enemies.

5 hours ago, NotLester said:

Hey there since you got the Plat trophy any tips on how to get "Sever Forever" trophy for Tearing off 100 limbs from enemies.

Use the L2 aim with the crossbow/rifle and just aim for the legs. 

The legs can't be severed, so the trophy counts only that chunks of the limbs fall off. So shoot at the legs, when you see that part of the leg falls off, it counts as 1

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

You can just shoot arms off in free aim. Easiest against the standard enemy and human enemies. Choose a point where lots spawn in and keep replaying just aim for the arms and you’ll see them fall off after two or three shots.

good luck

17 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Use the L2 aim with the crossbow/rifle and just aim for the legs. 

The legs can't be severed, so the trophy counts only that chunks of the limbs fall off. So shoot at the legs, when you see that part of the leg falls off, it counts as 1

Thanks for the tips I got the trophy today, what I did was shooting 1 arm off and going for the legs till they die.