The Strokers Find a New Entrypoint

Walt the Dog

13 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

Are you thinking they might eventually try to test the PS5 trophy limit using this as a base? Gonna be really funny if they intend to eventually go past 256 at some point considering the PSNP trophy limit still hasn't been fixed.

PS5 has a 1000 trophy limit. TgVsJY9.png

10 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

f the purveyors of these products can no longer rely on the same steady influx of customers for the new "games" due to the side-lining of them on sites like this one, then they will likely fall back on re-tapping their previous customers via DLC.

I predict that we'll see trophysets like https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5434-hatsune-miku-vr-future-live or https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2079-open-me where all the trophies are just DLC, with no base game at all.

7 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

All the breakthrough, stroke and jumping shit games should release a 50$ dlc each to teach trophy whores a lesson. Watching all the "completionists" having a mental breakdown on this website would be the most beautiful sight one could imagine.

Needs a 12 player trophy for each.

I'm still laughing that this garbage actually got an DLC ?, this is the first time I've seen an shovelware game getting an DLC, and I'm serious. God I'm glad that i stopped doing shovelware games because holy shit. 

12 hours ago, MrShovelware said:

Nice to see some dlc for these games. I would buy a dlc for a game in the pat series

You are trolling, right? I wonder if you had a stroke yet from all the stroke shovels. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LuckySlime said:

they should pull a Burn Zombie Burn: Zombie Sushi and never even release the dlc 

Even as someone with a deep hatred for these games, I hope they don't. Nobody should be put into a spot of having an unobtainable on their profile.

Would be really funny though. BZB can go do one.

5 minutes ago, Juandres99 said:

I can't wait to see all these games getting bunches of paid DLCs, would be very fun to see people complaining and buying them just to not screw up their completion rate

My god I didn't even think of this. Just funneling money from the hands of the stupid to the hands of the greedy.

1 hour ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I think either of these routes should be considered for sure. The shovelware filter is actually doing wonders for this site in my opinion, and makes it overall much easier to browse through the new games. 

random, i saw your vid used on youtube the other night.

as for shovelware, meh. Theyll always be around unfortunately 

Edited by Infected Elite

6 hours ago, ChibsSoA said:

I think it's also funny that people still buy these knowing that they are basically shunned on this site and shamed. They're sort of like a bad tramp stamp to anyone who has them on their profile, how can people want to have them on their profile after seeing what's going on here? And people on this site are the only ones buying them. Don't think it's coincidence with this DLC thing, they are absolutely aware of what's going on and feel threatened. I say take it all from them, kill this genre off. There's AT LEAST 200 people on this site still buying these, I wish they could realize that leaderboards mean absolutely nothing worth bragging about unless they're skill based, and that quality matters over quantity with trophies. All Hakoom ever got from chasing easy plats was permanently burnt out eye sockets. I will never understand it, seeing easy plats for me is like seeing someone win a sports competition and then get busted for steroids and have their win invalidated.

That's a good point, and I still think it's crazy that people, such as in this very thread admit things and say

" I'm not buying that shit "

and then directly after

" until it's $1 lol "

Like, in a way, I just find it kinda fascinating that something you don't want, you'll buy when it's within your price range.

Where is that pull coming from, to buy stuff that you just quite literally hate and think is shit?

If something is shit, I wouldn't want to play it, even if they were all for free and given away on PS+ every month.

Like there's just no game, or benefit, just squandering away your lifespan with no benefit. The mental gymnastics some people continually need to carry on with these games, I just don't get it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

All the breakthrough, stroke and jumping shit games should release a 50$ dlc each to teach trophy whores a lesson. Watching all the "completionists" having a mental breakdown on this website would be the most beautiful sight one could imagine.

What would the lesson be exactly?

11 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Better yet, make it unobtainable.

• Like 2

Just now, B1rvine said:

Better yet, make it unobtainable.

If I had any idea of game creation and publishing, I would totally do it. Release a piss easy plat game just to patch in some unobtainable shit afterwards. If someone has a way to publish a game on ps store and wants to brainstorm on how to make it work -> call me xD We can surely come up with some evil shit. The best thing is, nobody reading this right now would know what the game would be, so every single shovelware trash releasing could be the trap planted by us lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dry said:

In addition to forcing the shovelware filter onto the “New DLC” box on this site’s dashboard, should we also consider removing Easy Games” from the right side of the games page too? Either that or we should blacklist the “games” released by offending publishers from taking up all top five games appearing on that list.

Then the developer start to develop shovelwares with list filled with unobtainable trophies and taking up "Hard Games" instead lol.